Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bunk Assignments



Captain Timmothy Eli Weiss: Bunk C
Mansi Reynolds, Firstmate: Bunk B
John Runner, Merc: Bunk G
Jimmy Kraken, Pilot: Bunk G
Bianca Reynolds, Medic: Passenger Dorm A
Lester Boothe, Mechanic: Bunk F
Dix, Passenger: Passenger Dorm G
Edvard Melsen/Damon Akechi, Passengers: Passenger Dorm H

3 comments:

Mr. E said...

I'm taking bunk C. Closest to the bridge.

Would it also be wrong of me to ask that people stick to crew bunks? I think it'd be pretty cool to have ample passenger room/Smuggling room.

Also, how are we furnishing the beast? What's being kept, what's not being kept?

Fully equipped Gym, are the passenger dorms converted for cargo or storage, etc.

Li Madison said...

The pool room and the exercise room are as there were on Ghost. They came with the ship. The cargo is outfitted for cargo. You have one shuttle. As for the passenger rooms, you're the captain. If you don't want to give them out to crew, that's your business. As for C--taking Kaede's bunk, eh?

The Savage Bastard said...

I'll take G.