Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November 2, 2006


Session Summary: Wu regains consciousness but he's by no means recovered. Mansi, Eli and John go follow the lead they got from Georg Foster, while Lester looks for the engine part he needs. Mansi, Eli and John are led to a no-nonsense, courteous woman by the name of Isidor Chemelwitz. She's into acquisitions. Her assignment for them is to steal an ancient clock (very expensive, very important) from the cruise vessel Machinal while it is on its way to the museum in Londinium. The route is a well-traveled shipping lane. Isidor offers 10,000 credits but Eli refuses the offer because he believes it is more than dangerous. They leave and head back to the ship, halfway toward which Eli tells Mansi to go back with John and get the disk with the information about the clock from Isidor. She does that and is handed the disk and a box with uniforms in it. Meanwhile Wu gets pickpocketed, which in turn leads to him getting laid. While Mansi is gone, Eli gets into a fight with a wino. Eli wins and even steals onion rings, but his ear gets badly bitten in the process.

Full transcript here.

1 comment:

Aidan Doherty said...

bluesunslayer (7:17:31 PM): It looks like Scott is still MIA, so we're going to start without him
aodhnait fara (7:17:32 PM): ...I'm guessing.
aodhnait fara (7:17:36 PM): ok
WitchBoyWolf (7:18:00 PM): I MADE it
bluesunslayer (7:18:03 PM): Yes, you did
bluesunslayer (7:18:37 PM): Let's start with Wu.
WitchBoyWolf (7:19:02 PM): only just, I had fallen asleep on the couch. did one of you call me?
aodhnait fara (7:19:19 PM): I think Eric did
jerks inc (7:19:48 PM): Text.
jerks inc (7:19:53 PM): But clsoe.
bluesunslayer (7:19:55 PM): Wu
WitchBoyWolf (7:20:00 PM): someone just called me.
WitchBoyWolf (7:20:06 PM): cool. me
WitchBoyWolf (7:20:08 PM): Wu
bluesunslayer (7:20:10 PM): Yes
WitchBoyWolf (7:20:10 PM): ys
bluesunslayer (7:20:19 PM): I'm just waiting for your attention
WitchBoyWolf (7:20:25 PM): its yours
bluesunslayer (7:20:31 PM): Your world comes into focus like you're staring up from the bottom of a deep well.
bluesunslayer (7:20:46 PM): Sounds are muted and murky.
bluesunslayer (7:21:18 PM): Slowly, you realize you're in the infirmary, and there's a gauze bandage around your head.
bluesunslayer (7:21:45 PM): The lights are off and the shades are drawn, but underneath the door, you see a line of light from the galley.
bluesunslayer (7:22:50 PM): Your temple itches like mad.
WitchBoyWolf has left the room.
WitchBoyWolf has entered the room.
bluesunslayer (7:23:37 PM): Wolfe, did you get that?
jerks inc (7:23:58 PM): (Just IMed it all to him)
jerks inc (7:24:10 PM): (so if he didn't, he jsut did.)
WitchBoyWolf has left the room.
aodhnait fara (7:24:52 PM): :-(
bluesunslayer (7:25:05 PM): !@#$%#
jerks inc (7:25:09 PM): I agree.
aodhnait fara (7:25:18 PM): Is he having net trouble?
bluesunslayer (7:25:22 PM): Really starting to piss me off
WitchBoyWolf has left the room.
aodhnait fara (7:25:47 PM): Strange. He didn't even enter
aodhnait fara (7:26:58 PM): He's on a new network, so I think it's giving him trouble with chat
WitchBoyWolf has entered the room.
bluesunslayer (7:27:08 PM): Wolfe, are you with us?
WitchBoyWolf (7:27:25 PM): new network. and i will be with you or I will know the reason why
WitchBoyWolf (7:27:31 PM): ::determined face::
bluesunslayer (7:27:36 PM): ok
bluesunslayer (7:27:42 PM): Did you get my previous messages?
WitchBoyWolf (7:27:54 PM): every bit of it
bluesunslayer (7:27:58 PM): ok
bluesunslayer (7:30:12 PM): ok
bluesunslayer (7:30:17 PM): now would be the time for you to do stuff
aodhnait fara (7:30:43 PM): Just Wolfe, or we can act, too?
bluesunslayer (7:31:02 PM): Somebody, for the love of god, do something.
jerks inc (7:31:20 PM): Eli sits in the cockpit.
WitchBoyWolf (7:31:30 PM): Wu turns his head to check his vision.check his head. check why he feels like he got run over by....well....the captain.
jerks inc (7:31:31 PM): He stares out into space, a look of utter boredom on his face.
bluesunslayer (7:31:38 PM): You've been in space for four days.
bluesunslayer (7:31:51 PM): You're six hours out from Beaumonde.
aodhnait fara (7:31:56 PM): Mansi's voice comes over the intercom in the cockpit.
jerks inc (7:31:57 PM): Eli drools a little bit.
aodhnait fara (7:31:59 PM): "Food."
WitchBoyWolf (7:32:05 PM): "am I......Dead?"
bluesunslayer (7:32:13 PM): No, but your head hurts like hell.
bluesunslayer (7:32:20 PM): It throbs.
aodhnait fara (7:32:31 PM): Mansi's in the galley and she's putting a dish of unsavory looking protein on the table.
jerks inc (7:32:48 PM): Eli wipes his mouth and bolts to the galley. "Oh sweet buddha, thanks for the grub."
scottthesock has entered the room.
bluesunslayer (7:33:13 PM): Lester enters the galley.
WitchBoyWolf (7:33:17 PM): Wu slips to the floor. Trying to go slowly so as not to incite the brain baby to kick more..
aodhnait fara (7:33:21 PM): "Thank me after you've eaten."
bluesunslayer (7:33:32 PM): It kicks in earnest, but it's managable.
aodhnait fara (7:33:41 PM): "Where's Runner?"
jerks inc (7:33:55 PM): Eli grunts. "Cam alk mow, eafing."
bluesunslayer (7:33:57 PM): "Haven't seen him."
aodhnait fara (7:33:58 PM): Mansi goes to the comm and hits the shipwide button again, "Food!"
bluesunslayer (7:34:18 PM): "What are we eating?" Lester asks as he enters the kitchen.
aodhnait fara (7:34:28 PM): "Take a guess."
jerks inc (7:34:32 PM): Eli chews happily, holding a fort in his fist and smiles at lester as he does so. "Food! Don't think or you'll taste it!"
scottthesock (7:34:39 PM): A crash is heard in the distance.
bluesunslayer (7:34:44 PM): "Caviar."
aodhnait fara (7:35:02 PM): Mansi laughs as she sits at the table. "If you have a good imagination, it might just taste like it."
jerks inc (7:35:03 PM): I nod, forking more horrible protein into my mouth. "Roast pork."
WitchBoyWolf (7:35:09 PM): Slowly crawling to the door he opens it slowly...dehydration and empty stomach making themselves known. Simply stating his question as he peeks out."Why do I feel dead?"
bluesunslayer (7:35:15 PM): Lester puts on a pot of coffee.
bluesunslayer (7:35:27 PM): "Hey, look who's awake."
jerks inc (7:35:44 PM): .glrance at Wu, swallow and respond. "Because you ate dinner before us?"
aodhnait fara (7:35:45 PM): Mansi glances at the infirmary door. "Hey, Wu."
WitchBoyWolf (7:35:46 PM): "captain. Did you kill me?
aodhnait fara (7:35:49 PM): She gestures, "Food."
jerks inc (7:36:01 PM): Eli thinks for a minute on how to respond to Wu.
jerks inc (7:36:04 PM): "You can't prove it."
aodhnait fara (7:36:25 PM): "He can, if I stand witness," Mansi chuckles.
jerks inc (7:36:31 PM): Eli leans back and shouts. "FOOD, JOHN!"
bluesunslayer (7:36:33 PM): "We were attacked by the Independents. You hit your head."
WitchBoyWolf (7:37:04 PM): "Yeah, always like that." he slowly hand crawls out to his seat. He is slow, and almost childlike. "H'ngry"
bluesunslayer (7:37:06 PM): Lester pours a glass of water and brings it to Wu. "Here. Drink this."
aodhnait fara (7:37:12 PM): Mansi looks at Lester, "I was going to see what he would do to Eli before telling him the truth."
scottthesock (7:37:15 PM): John enters and ask, "Food?"
jerks inc (7:37:30 PM): Eli motions to the protein. "Almost, but it's eadible."
bluesunslayer (7:37:34 PM): "I saw no reason to lie to the man. His head has got to hurt enough as it is."
WitchBoyWolf (7:37:40 PM): "unk you"
aodhnait fara (7:37:43 PM): Mansi stands and puts a plate in front of Wu."
jerks inc (7:37:59 PM): Eli turns to Wu. "You alright?"
jerks inc (7:38:10 PM): "Aside from the horrible throbbing and feeling like you wanged your brain pan."
scottthesock (7:38:25 PM): "It beats egg shells," says John.
aodhnait fara (7:38:43 PM): "Who eats egg shells?" Mansi asks no one in particular.
jerks inc (7:38:49 PM): I toss john a quick look of confusion and turn back to Wu.
bluesunslayer (7:39:31 PM): Lester walks off and returns a few minutes later with a cup of coffee, which he sips in lieu of food.
scottthesock (7:39:48 PM): John points to himself while looking at Mansi. "Best source of calcium known. We need it for bones."
WitchBoyWolf (7:39:58 PM): Just.....blech cap'n. Sorry. Will get better fast." He drinks the whole cup in a few noisy gulps and sets about his food in small bites.
aodhnait fara (7:40:10 PM): Mansi stares at him, then shaking her head sits back at her place.
aodhnait fara (7:40:16 PM): "How far are we from Beaumonde?"
bluesunslayer (7:40:25 PM): "Six hours," says Lester.
jerks inc (7:40:29 PM): "Alright." Eli says, swallowing. "We're six hours from Beaumande. Which means..'
bluesunslayer (7:40:35 PM): "Unless something explodes between now and then."
jerks inc (7:40:39 PM): .glance at lester with a raised brow.
jerks inc (7:40:47 PM): "Aparently someone's reading my mind."
aodhnait fara (7:40:50 PM): 'We expect explosions?"
scottthesock (7:41:01 PM): "I vote for one," says John.
jerks inc (7:41:07 PM): I finish my sentance. "Which means we've got six hours to not explode before getting there."
aodhnait fara (7:41:07 PM): "Whatever happened to optimism?"
bluesunslayer (7:41:12 PM): "That would depend on if the shitcoats still bear us a grudge."
jerks inc (7:41:40 PM): I sigh. "If they do, I'm signing up for the independants. Those bastards really know how to irritate a body."
WitchBoyWolf (7:41:53 PM): 'splode bad" Bite......bite...
bluesunslayer (7:42:13 PM): Lester gives Eli a look.
bluesunslayer (7:42:17 PM): "Signing up?"
jerks inc (7:42:20 PM): I think for a moment. "I meant to say 'signing up for the other guy.'"
scottthesock (7:42:28 PM): John serves food to himself, hoping he's not taking too much.
bluesunslayer (7:42:37 PM): Oh. Ok then. Lester sips his coffee.
jerks inc (7:42:42 PM): Eli waves his hands. "I've been staring out into space for four days, I really can't be bothered to make sense when I speak."
aodhnait fara (7:42:56 PM): Mansi gives Lester a strange look. Man had convictions, alright.
jerks inc (7:43:12 PM): Eli motions towards Wu. "No one asks him questions when he speaks giberish. I don't get the same treatment?"
bluesunslayer (7:43:25 PM): "You don't have a head wound."
bluesunslayer (7:43:31 PM): "That we know of."
bluesunslayer (7:43:47 PM): He smiles thinly.
jerks inc (7:43:48 PM): To lester, "He doesn't always have a head wound to blame."
jerks inc (7:43:52 PM): Eli smirks.
bluesunslayer (7:43:56 PM): "Touche."
jerks inc (7:44:33 PM): Eli holds up a finger, indicating his point. "God, this is horrible. Thank you for cooking, Mansi."
aodhnait fara (7:44:38 PM): Mansi cleans her plate. She didn't have much of an appetite in the first place. Standing up she deposits her plate in the sink and pours herself a cup of coffee.
jerks inc (7:44:48 PM): Eli forks another load of stringy chunky weird protein into his mouth.
aodhnait fara (7:44:54 PM): "You're not very welcome. Don't ask me to cook next time."
WitchBoyWolf (7:44:55 PM): Wu sticks his tongue out at them all, winces, then continues to eat. Listening all the while.
scottthesock (7:45:22 PM): John laughs finally getting Lester's joke.
jerks inc (7:45:23 PM): "I really don't think you could have done any better. The greatest chef in the world can't make dung taste better."
jerks inc (7:45:31 PM): (hahaha)
bluesunslayer (7:45:44 PM): (Scott, one plot point)
bluesunslayer (7:46:13 PM): "We're going to have to replace the gyroscope once we're in port. I don't know how much longer I can keep jury-rigging it.:
aodhnait fara (7:46:15 PM): She walks over to stand next to Lester. "Best wait until you're done eating before callin' it dung."
bluesunslayer (7:46:38 PM): Lester looks over his shoulder at Mansi.
jerks inc (7:46:55 PM): Eli rolls his eyes. Aparently Mansi was feeling defensive tonight. "I have some cash laying around. We'll get right to that."
aodhnait fara (7:47:41 PM): She grins at Lester. "Mayhap coffee as a meal wasn't such a bad idea."
jerks inc (7:47:49 PM): Eli finishes off his plate, piles a bit more protein on it and goes back to the cockpit. "Wu, when you're feeling like you can fly this thing, wait another few hours and then come to the cockpit."
aodhnait fara (7:48:01 PM): (hehe)
bluesunslayer (7:48:05 PM): Lester shrugs. "I don't mean to offend. I just don't eat much.
jerks inc (7:48:15 PM): "Iffin' you aren't feeling great, go lay down, make Mansi wear a toga and feed you grapes. It's an order."
jerks inc (7:48:35 PM): Eli plops down in the pilot seat, bats at the fuzzy dice and polishes off his second plate of Refried Dung.
aodhnait fara (7:48:39 PM): "I'm not offended. I wouldn't eat it, except I'd be accused of poisoning if I didn't."
WitchBoyWolf (7:48:50 PM): nods silently and stares at his food
scottthesock (7:48:58 PM): John raises his head and looks as Wu after Eli's comment.
aodhnait fara (7:49:01 PM): Mansi ignores Eli's comment.
bluesunslayer (7:49:18 PM): (Eli's not in the room anymore.)
bluesunslayer (7:49:42 PM): Alright. Fast forward ahead six hours.
bluesunslayer (7:49:58 PM): Wolfe, erase your points of stun damage.
WitchBoyWolf (7:50:29 PM): done
bluesunslayer (7:50:45 PM): Your head feels less like shit now, but you still feel like you have a hangover after a night of tequila shots.
bluesunslayer (7:51:16 PM): Would you like to do the landing, or pass that off to someone else?
WitchBoyWolf (7:52:06 PM): will sit cipilot. but he is feeling like a but of a pity party. doesnt wanna try it just yet.
bluesunslayer (7:52:24 PM): Alright
bluesunslayer (7:52:34 PM): Who around here has points in pilot?
jerks inc (7:52:37 PM): Eli'll try the landing.
jerks inc (7:52:40 PM): I do.
jerks inc (7:52:43 PM): Eli does.
jerks inc (7:52:46 PM): We have pilot.
aodhnait fara (7:52:49 PM): haha
jerks inc (7:52:59 PM): IN ELI BRAIN, PILOT LANDS YOU!
scottthesock (7:53:11 PM): John would burn up in the atmo.... so no.
bluesunslayer (7:53:23 PM): alright
bluesunslayer (7:53:30 PM): both of you roll intelligence plus pilot
jerks inc (7:53:31 PM): Only because he'd try to land the plain by jumping on the nose to make it go down.
bluesunslayer (7:53:40 PM): You mean plane?
aodhnait fara (7:53:57 PM): It's a plane?
scottthesock (7:54:02 PM): For John, no plain.
jerks inc (7:54:08 PM): Plane.
jerks inc (7:54:09 PM): I meant.
bluesunslayer (7:54:10 PM): No, but it certianly wasn't a plain either
jerks inc (7:54:10 PM): Boat.
jerks inc (7:54:15 PM): GOD
jerks inc (7:54:17 PM): Ignore me.
bluesunslayer (7:54:37 PM): roll the dice
OnlineHost (7:54:38 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 6-sided die: 5
OnlineHost (7:54:44 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 4-sided die: 3
jerks inc (7:54:49 PM): 8
bluesunslayer (7:54:58 PM): awesomeness
scottthesock (7:54:59 PM): Pretty good.
bluesunslayer (7:55:03 PM): Wolfe, don't bother rolling
jerks inc (7:55:05 PM): 8 for piloting the 'plain'
aodhnait fara (7:55:07 PM): yep yep
aodhnait fara (7:55:14 PM): stranger things have happened
scottthesock (7:55:21 PM): We live as long as Wu doesn't pass out on the controls.
aodhnait fara (7:55:32 PM): Eli's still; there to pilot the plain
scottthesock (7:56:26 PM): If Wu hits the red button though if he passes out. :o
bluesunslayer (7:56:33 PM): Your landing sequence goes off without a hitch. As you approach the city, the tower takes control over the ship and guides it down into the port,
bluesunslayer (7:56:34 PM): where a mechanical arm reaches out, plucks you from the sky, and sets you down on the landing pad.
scottthesock (7:57:15 PM): And the crowd goes wild.
bluesunslayer (7:57:22 PM): Most of Underdog hangs over what looks like a large metal pit, but the cargo airlock opens up to a ramp that leads to "shore."
bluesunslayer (7:57:54 PM): A pair of dock hands greet you at the airlock and negotiate docking fees.
bluesunslayer (7:58:15 PM): Welcome to Beaumonde.
jerks inc (7:58:16 PM): .sigh.
jerks inc (7:58:23 PM): YAY!
aodhnait fara (7:58:25 PM): (haha)
aodhnait fara (7:58:29 PM): "Beaumonde."
bluesunslayer (7:58:37 PM): It's much as you saw it in Serenity: cramped, busy, and a blur of color.
WitchBoyWolf (7:58:42 PM): "Phenominal."
jerks inc (7:58:59 PM): "Vunderbars! Or whatever that candy is called."
bluesunslayer (7:59:10 PM): Dealers pack the narrow, dirty streets, vending anything from food, to illegal drugs, to exotic animals.
bluesunslayer (7:59:58 PM): Eli, do you still have the paper Georg gave you?
jerks inc (8:00:11 PM): Somewhere, yeah.
aodhnait fara (8:00:15 PM): Mansi smiles, enjoying all the energy around her.
scottthesock (8:00:45 PM): John wonders what trouble he can get out off later.
bluesunslayer (8:00:45 PM): Great. It's an address and a name: Kosciusko.
jerks inc (8:01:04 PM): I poke mansi and hand it to her. "Can you read that?"
aodhnait fara (8:01:22 PM): Mansi takes the paper from him.
aodhnait fara (8:01:33 PM): "Kosciusko."
scottthesock (8:01:48 PM): "Bless you," says John.
aodhnait fara (8:01:51 PM): (What's the address?)
aodhnait fara (8:01:55 PM): (haha <3)
bluesunslayer (8:01:58 PM): Um...
bluesunslayer (8:02:31 PM): 5430 Heatwole St. - Top floor.
aodhnait fara (8:02:32 PM): (um?)
aodhnait fara (8:02:35 PM): (ok)
bluesunslayer (8:02:44 PM): That was the sound of me pulling an address out of my ass.
aodhnait fara (8:02:51 PM): Mansi shoots John a look, "Thank you."
aodhnait fara (8:02:56 PM): She turns back to Eli.
aodhnait fara (8:03:12 PM): "5430 Heatwole St. Know where that is?"
bluesunslayer (8:03:22 PM): Lester's eyes scan the crowd, cataloguing its contents.
jerks inc (8:03:24 PM): Eli shrugs. "I meant the name."
aodhnait fara (8:03:29 PM): "Or do we need to ask for directions again."
jerks inc (8:03:30 PM): "Who's coming?"
aodhnait fara (8:04:14 PM): Mansi shrugs. "I don't have anything terribly important to do."
bluesunslayer (8:04:38 PM): "I think I'm going to see if I can russle up a gyroscope for a fair price."
aodhnait fara (8:04:46 PM): "Except," she pauses. "Wu really oughta get some medical attention."
scottthesock (8:05:22 PM): "I got your back," says John.
jerks inc (8:05:24 PM): I nod to Lester. "Go for it."
jerks inc (8:05:38 PM): Eli turns to mansi. "Ask him if he needs to."
bluesunslayer (8:05:38 PM): Lester nods and disappears into the crowd.
aodhnait fara (8:05:53 PM): Mansi nods and goes back to the cockpit to find Wu.
WitchBoyWolf (8:06:18 PM): how am I feeling?
aodhnait fara (8:06:24 PM): (Is Wu still at the cockpit?)
bluesunslayer (8:06:35 PM): You are feeling hungover
scottthesock (8:06:39 PM): I think he'd be feeling the same.
scottthesock (8:06:51 PM): In need of a ton of asprin.
bluesunslayer (8:07:08 PM): You do not feel great, but you don't feel like you're going to die.
WitchBoyWolf (8:07:13 PM): Wu sits in the co=pilot chair holding his temples.
aodhnait fara (8:07:31 PM): Mansi enters the cockpit and approaches Wu. "Wu?"
bluesunslayer (8:07:32 PM): If you are in the co pilot chair, you are not privy to this conversation
bluesunslayer (8:07:39 PM): ok
scottthesock (8:07:56 PM): (personally knowing hangovers, the crowd noise = no)
aodhnait fara (8:08:18 PM): She puts a hand on his shoulder. "Wu?"
WitchBoyWolf (8:08:21 PM): brain baby......kick.....ow
aodhnait fara (8:09:13 PM): (is Wu not answering because of the massive headache?)
WitchBoyWolf (8:09:31 PM): he did answer...
aodhnait fara (8:09:39 PM): (oh)
scottthesock (8:09:46 PM): I think that was more of a thought to himself?
WitchBoyWolf (8:09:49 PM): "Brain baby.....kick.....ow"
jerks inc (8:10:11 PM): Eli scans the croweded port.
aodhnait fara (8:10:15 PM): Mansi's brow furrowed in concern as she laid a light hand on his head. "Wu, do you want to see a doctor or somethin'?"
bluesunslayer (8:10:17 PM): (Yeah, unless it's in quotations, it's internal monologue)
jerks inc (8:10:25 PM): What's the weather like?
bluesunslayer (8:10:40 PM): They sky is the color of a television, turned to a dead channel.
scottthesock (8:11:06 PM): Bleh...
bluesunslayer (8:11:10 PM): The air is dry, and smells like burnt paper.
aodhnait fara (8:11:16 PM): Gotta love industrial cities
aodhnait fara (8:12:24 PM): "Wu?" Mansi said worriedly.
WitchBoyWolf (8:12:30 PM): Wu looks up and in that moment she is his goddess of no pain and less hurt. He smiles softly. "Not just yet, I think I will be ok. Maybe a\somethin to ease the....head kicking."
aodhnait fara (8:13:07 PM): Mansi leans in a bit to get a closer look at the wound.
aodhnait fara (8:13:17 PM): *at his head
scottthesock (8:13:19 PM): (heh... Li said there was drugs everywhere.)
aodhnait fara (8:13:28 PM): (I just realised that he was bandaged)
WitchBoyWolf (8:13:44 PM): Watches her, pretty mujch her every move...
bluesunslayer (8:13:47 PM): (yeah.
aodhnait fara (8:13:57 PM): She scrutinizes him a moment, "Alright. We'll look for meds."
bluesunslayer (8:13:59 PM): (Runner bandaged him)
aodhnait fara (8:14:55 PM): Mansi hits her intership comm, paging Eli. "He doesn't need a doctor, but he does need meds. Do we get them on the way to your contact or should I go med-hunting solo?"
scottthesock (8:14:57 PM): (best a field medic can which is like putting on a towel with duct tape)
WitchBoyWolf (8:15:23 PM): He nods. "Thank you..." he doesnt know what else to say. so doesnt say anything at all...
jerks inc (8:15:34 PM): Eli thumbs the intercom.
jerks inc (8:15:57 PM): "No one goes solo. Not here. None of us really know this place. We'll grab something for his head on the way."
aodhnait fara (8:16:15 PM): "Shide. I'll be there in a moment then." And she was.
scottthesock (8:17:01 PM): John looks a little disappointed.
aodhnait fara (8:17:05 PM): "Which way?" she asks Eli?
aodhnait fara (8:17:13 PM): (er, minus the '?'
jerks inc (8:17:28 PM): Eli thumbs his nose and looks around.
bluesunslayer (8:17:41 PM): (No one goes solo. Except for Lester)
jerks inc (8:17:45 PM): With out answering, he heads off into the streets, one hand on his money, the other on his gun.
aodhnait fara (8:17:52 PM): (Lester's invincible.)
bluesunslayer (8:17:58 PM): Not far away, you see an electronic kiosk.
jerks inc (8:17:58 PM): (Eli doesn't tell Lester what to do unless an engine is involved.)
scottthesock (8:18:06 PM): (so it's the 3 of them?)
aodhnait fara (8:18:10 PM): (yep)
jerks inc (8:18:19 PM): (And that's only about shouting 'FIX IT!' nine hundred times.)
aodhnait fara (8:18:28 PM): (Do they know what the kiosk is?)
bluesunslayer (8:18:47 PM): (I would hope so. If not, they've got bigger problems.
aodhnait fara (8:18:51 PM): (haha)
jerks inc (8:18:55 PM): Eli approaches it.
scottthesock (8:18:57 PM): (ok good, 'cause John would sneak off otherwise)
bluesunslayer (8:18:57 PM): (And Wu is staying behind?)
bluesunslayer (8:19:22 PM): It's a lot like something you'd see at a mall, if it had an internet connection.
aodhnait fara (8:19:39 PM): Mansi stands next to Eli. "Do you want to do the honors?"
scottthesock (8:19:40 PM): (Is there a blue screen of death on it like the others at the mall?)
jerks inc (8:19:41 PM): I begin using it.
bluesunslayer (8:19:41 PM): As you approach, the screen swirls and changes.
bluesunslayer (8:20:02 PM): "Hello," it says. "Welcome to Beaumonde. How may I help you?"
jerks inc (8:20:18 PM): Eli thumbs the button on his comm. "Lock up." and then turns back to the computer. "I need to find an adress."
WitchBoyWolf (8:20:24 PM): (because he is in pain and my contacts just tried to evacuate my head. yes)
bluesunslayer (8:20:44 PM): A map of the city appears on screen.
bluesunslayer (8:20:54 PM): A red dot marks your current location.
jerks inc (8:20:55 PM): I repeat the adress to the computer.
bluesunslayer (8:21:28 PM): A red line treads through the streets of the map until it ends in a red circle a few blocks away.
aodhnait fara (8:21:39 PM): "Shiny."
bluesunslayer (8:21:45 PM): "Estimated travel time on foot: one half hour."
scottthesock (8:21:46 PM): John starts to bebop his head a little like a song is playing in it.
jerks inc (8:22:01 PM): I try to guage where the line leads on the actual street.
jerks inc (8:22:29 PM): I then look for a rickshaw or hover-tram or something non-walking intensive.
bluesunslayer (8:22:32 PM): It's in front of a square, which probably represents a buildign.
scottthesock (8:23:13 PM): Does the kiosk print it out?
bluesunslayer (8:23:13 PM): people pass by on mules or motorcycles, but nothing that looks to be for rent
bluesunslayer (8:23:16 PM): No
aodhnait fara (8:23:25 PM): "A half an hour. Good for the health. Of course, the health books never said anything about polluted air."
bluesunslayer (8:23:33 PM): But it does suggest that you have a nice day
aodhnait fara (8:23:41 PM): (haha)
scottthesock (8:23:44 PM): hee
scottthesock (8:24:07 PM): "Meh, you're tougher than you think," notes John.
aodhnait fara (8:24:16 PM): Mansi looks around, likewise, then back at Eli. "Guess we just have to walk."
jerks inc (8:24:18 PM): Eli begins to trudge off. He debates asking for a smoke but takes a deep breath instead. He grins to himself.
aodhnait fara (8:24:29 PM): Mansi follows.
scottthesock (8:24:48 PM): John too, enjoying the exercise.
bluesunslayer (8:26:00 PM): It takes your forty five minutes to reach the spot marked on the map
aodhnait fara (8:26:23 PM): They don't see a drugstore on the way, do they?
bluesunslayer (8:26:41 PM): You see an apothecary stand
aodhnait fara (8:27:14 PM): Ok. If Mansi saw it, she'd have made a mental note to stop by there later.
bluesunslayer (8:27:25 PM): It's a stand made of wood and metal, which displays all manner of herbs, plants, and bottles of pills.
scottthesock (8:27:31 PM): (get him some leeches as a joke, but the real meds too)
aodhnait fara (8:27:40 PM): (hee)
bluesunslayer (8:27:51 PM): Ok. The spot you're in now is an older part of the city.
bluesunslayer (8:28:21 PM): The buildings are brick and metal, all built with care and a level of detail not often seen.
bluesunslayer (8:28:37 PM): it vaguely resembles the french quarter of New Orleans.
jerks inc (8:28:53 PM): Heh.
jerks inc (8:28:56 PM): I look for the building.
bluesunslayer (8:29:01 PM): To your right, you see it.
aodhnait fara (8:29:13 PM): How tall is it?
bluesunslayer (8:29:19 PM): Three stories.
bluesunslayer (8:29:30 PM): The bottom floor has a women's clothing store.
aodhnait fara (8:29:48 PM): Mansi turns to Eli, "Shopping!" she smiles.
aodhnait fara (8:29:53 PM): She's totally joking.
bluesunslayer (8:30:02 PM): But there's a second sign, next to a iron staircase on the side of the building: "Koscuisko."
jerks inc (8:30:07 PM): Eli seals his resolve to look at anything feminine, ignores mansi and heads for the stairs/elevator/means with which to ascend not including my own gun.
scottthesock (8:30:07 PM): John looks at her weird.
jerks inc (8:30:24 PM): He then b-lines for the staircase.
aodhnait fara (8:30:37 PM): "I was joking," she sighs and follows Eli.
jerks inc (8:30:55 PM): Eli smirks. If she could be defensive, so could he.
bluesunslayer (8:30:55 PM): It's old, but solid. The metal creaks under your feet.
aodhnait fara (8:31:16 PM): Eli's really petty :P
bluesunslayer (8:31:18 PM): At the top of the stairs is an oval door, not unlike a hobbit hole.
jerks inc (8:31:27 PM): You think?
bluesunslayer (8:31:38 PM): Along with another sigh that says "Koscuisko."
jerks inc (8:31:44 PM): Eli sighs and knocks.
scottthesock (8:32:03 PM): John looks at the door with a raised brow thinking to himself, "what freak?"
bluesunslayer (8:32:05 PM): The door opens on its own. It's got a hydraulic mechanism.
bluesunslayer (8:32:18 PM): The room is full of purple light.
bluesunslayer (8:32:23 PM): At first glance, it's a bar.
bluesunslayer (8:32:31 PM): At a second glance, it's more than that.
bluesunslayer (8:32:52 PM): There's reclining chairs scattered throughout the room.
aodhnait fara (8:33:12 PM): Are there people?
bluesunslayer (8:33:14 PM): People lean back in them, thin goggles over their eyes and headphones over their ears.
scottthesock (8:33:23 PM): "Sweet", John says low.
bluesunslayer (8:33:24 PM): Other people mill around, drinking, chatting.
aodhnait fara (8:33:43 PM): "Doesn't look scary. 'Xcept for the purple."
bluesunslayer (8:33:46 PM): A acoustic band is in the corner, playing tastefully bland music.
bluesunslayer (8:34:06 PM): All the windows are painted black.
jerks inc (8:34:13 PM): Does it smell like weed?
scottthesock (8:34:21 PM): (hee)
aodhnait fara (8:34:38 PM): haha
bluesunslayer (8:34:49 PM): It smells like cigarette smoke, incense, and a faint undertone of weed.
bluesunslayer (8:34:54 PM): Also, food.
aodhnait fara (8:35:01 PM): Cocktail for the nose.
bluesunslayer (8:35:37 PM): No one greets you, but there is a stand with menus for you to take.
jerks inc (8:35:53 PM): I grab one and find myself a nice reclining chair in a corner.
jerks inc (8:36:03 PM): Is there somewhere around here that looks like a palce to 'do buisness?'
WitchBoyWolf (8:36:08 PM): Wu slowly gets up and meanders down towards the galley. Wishing he could do something. something that didnt hurt. He wished he could stop feeling like he failed the captain...
jerks inc (8:36:13 PM): A shady booth to the side, a set of chairs in an alcove, etc?
bluesunslayer (8:36:14 PM): Not readily.
bluesunslayer (8:36:24 PM): There is a backdoor.
aodhnait fara (8:36:33 PM): Mansi just walks over and stands by the reclining chair, looking around.
jerks inc (8:36:43 PM): Eli looks over the menu.
aodhnait fara (8:36:46 PM): The music isn't so bad. Bland. But not bad.
bluesunslayer (8:36:53 PM): You see what looks like a list of movies.
jerks inc (8:36:55 PM): "I'll ask the waitress where our buddy is.
bluesunslayer (8:37:05 PM): Some pornographic, some action/adventure.
bluesunslayer (8:37:32 PM): Before you can flag someone down, a waitress approaches you.
bluesunslayer (8:37:43 PM): "Have you decided what you want yet?"
jerks inc (8:38:34 PM): what was our last contacts name?
jerks inc (8:38:37 PM): Goerg?
bluesunslayer (8:38:40 PM): Yes
bluesunslayer (8:38:45 PM): Georg Forster
scottthesock (8:39:32 PM): John looks at the menu confused.
bluesunslayer (8:39:46 PM): There's also food and drinks on it
jerks inc (8:39:54 PM): "Yeah. I'd like to speak to.. Koscuisko. Tell him Georg Forster sent us."
bluesunslayer (8:40:19 PM): The waitress looks at you, confused, but walks off.
bluesunslayer (8:40:25 PM): She disappears through the backdoor.
aodhnait fara (8:40:44 PM): "Didn't think Koscuisko was a person."
jerks inc (8:41:52 PM): Eli shrugs. "Well, we'll find out."
jerks inc (8:42:01 PM): did the paper have a name?
bluesunslayer (8:42:06 PM): The waitress returns.
aodhnait fara (8:42:11 PM): "Can we at least get a drink? The walk's thirstifying."
bluesunslayer (8:42:16 PM): "Come with me, please."
jerks inc (8:42:25 PM): Eli stands up and smiles to Mansi.
jerks inc (8:42:43 PM): He follows the waitress and reminds himself to teach Mansi the art of ordering but not paying.
scottthesock (8:42:45 PM): John follows.
aodhnait fara (8:42:48 PM): "Or not." Mansi sighs and follows Eli.
bluesunslayer (8:42:56 PM): She leads you through the backdoor, which is the top landing for a spiral staircase.
bluesunslayer (8:43:20 PM): she leads you down one story and into an office.
bluesunslayer (8:43:38 PM): "This is them," the waitress says, and disappears.
scottthesock (8:43:50 PM): (I hope Georg doesn't owe them money)
bluesunslayer (8:43:56 PM): The room you're in is small, cramped, and homey
jerks inc (8:44:05 PM): Is it inhabited by a hobbit?
aodhnait fara (8:44:06 PM): Homey's new.
aodhnait fara (8:44:09 PM): Hahaha.
bluesunslayer (8:44:16 PM): it looks more like a Brittish tea room than an office.
jerks inc (8:44:24 PM): Eli looks for people.
bluesunslayer (8:44:27 PM): There's a desk, and couches.
jerks inc (8:44:29 PM): Little people.
bluesunslayer (8:44:33 PM): Behind the desk is a woman.
aodhnait fara (8:44:33 PM): heee
aodhnait fara (8:44:39 PM): A little woman?
jerks inc (8:44:42 PM): A little woman?
jerks inc (8:44:44 PM): DAMNIT
bluesunslayer (8:44:45 PM): No.
aodhnait fara (8:44:45 PM): haha
jerks inc (8:45:05 PM): Eli enters the room and offers the not-little woman his hand. "Weiss."
bluesunslayer (8:45:28 PM): She's average height, and looks to be of Caribbean decent.
bluesunslayer (8:45:44 PM): She takes your hand. "Isidor Chemelwitz."
bluesunslayer (8:45:57 PM): Isidor gestures. "Take a seat."
scottthesock (8:45:58 PM): Haiti caribbean or puerto rico carribbean?
bluesunslayer (8:46:04 PM): It's muddled.
jerks inc (8:46:05 PM): Eli does so.
aodhnait fara (8:46:11 PM): Mansi shoots John a look. Do not hit on her.
bluesunslayer (8:46:22 PM): She has no chairs, only couches.
aodhnait fara (8:46:33 PM): Mansi sinks into the couch.
bluesunslayer (8:46:35 PM): leather, old, battered, but very comfy
aodhnait fara (8:46:38 PM): "Comfy."
scottthesock (8:46:42 PM): John smiles enjoying her voice.
jerks inc (8:46:44 PM): With an arm up on the top of the couch, Eli sighs. "We need one of these. For sleeping."
bluesunslayer (8:46:49 PM): "Thank you. I don't hold for pretense."
bluesunslayer (8:47:07 PM): She comes out from behind her desk and sits on the corner.
aodhnait fara (8:47:19 PM): Mansi raises an eyebrow.
jerks inc (8:47:22 PM): Eli looks up to her. "We're looking for work."
bluesunslayer (8:47:26 PM): "Georg said he'd be sending someone."
bluesunslayer (8:47:33 PM): "What kind of work do you do?"
jerks inc (8:47:39 PM): "What have you got?"
bluesunslayer (8:47:49 PM): "What do you do?
jerks inc (8:48:05 PM): "Everything short of killing folks and suicide missions into hell."
bluesunslayer (8:48:26 PM): She smiles. "There's a liquor cabnet in the corner. Help yourselves."
jerks inc (8:48:29 PM): He thinks. "We'll suicide our way to somewhere else, though. Just not hell."
jerks inc (8:48:40 PM): Eli does not need more information. He goes for the cabinet.
scottthesock (8:48:40 PM): "Killing is ok if warranted," notes John.
jerks inc (8:48:53 PM): Eli looks back at john. "Hey."
aodhnait fara (8:49:07 PM): "I'm sort of iffy on the suicide myself. I like living."
jerks inc (8:49:17 PM): With a stern look, eli asks john, "What'll you have?"
aodhnait fara (8:49:24 PM): Is this woman their contact?
jerks inc (8:49:46 PM): About to find out.
aodhnait fara (8:49:59 PM): Or rather, can Mansi tell if she carries herself with any kind of bearing or not?
bluesunslayer (8:50:13 PM): Roll perception plus alertness
OnlineHost (8:50:35 PM): aodhnait fara rolled 1 6-sided die: 6
OnlineHost (8:50:45 PM): aodhnait fara rolled 1 8-sided die: 1
aodhnait fara (8:50:47 PM): 7
bluesunslayer (8:51:05 PM): She's laid back, comfortable, but she's confident.
bluesunslayer (8:51:14 PM): She looks all of you in the eye.
aodhnait fara (8:51:32 PM): Mansi scrutinizes her. "I like the decor."
bluesunslayer (8:51:40 PM): She's also positioned herself so that her head is higher than yours by sitting on the desk and not in a cough
WitchBoyWolf (8:51:54 PM): Wu slides into his quarters and pulls on his "walking around" gear. He had decided his head hurt enough to warrant pain releif. but not enough to keep him on the ship, in pain. The roll on his back is a dark forest green.
bluesunslayer (8:52:22 PM): Isidor looks you over. "Thank you."
jerks inc (8:53:16 PM): Eli stops waiting for John's drink order.
jerks inc (8:53:24 PM): Are ther any unopened bottles?
jerks inc (8:53:31 PM): Or is it all decanters?
bluesunslayer (8:53:34 PM): "In addition to my brick and mortar business upstairs, I'm also in acquisitions. I get hard to find items for people."
bluesunslayer (8:53:38 PM): Decanters.
bluesunslayer (8:53:40 PM): Each labeled.
bluesunslayer (8:53:44 PM): She's fully stocked.
jerks inc (8:53:51 PM): Awesome. Scotch on the rocks for Eli.
scottthesock (8:54:12 PM): John will wait for his a bit.
jerks inc (8:54:28 PM): Eli sips his drink in moderation. "Interesting buisness."
bluesunslayer (8:54:39 PM): "Georg tells me you have some knowledge in that area."
jerks inc (8:54:41 PM): In Eli's mind, that translated to "Shady"
jerks inc (8:55:05 PM): Eli doesn't respond, rust flicks a brow up and down and lets it serve as one.
bluesunslayer (8:55:34 PM): "What do you know about the Clock of Long Now?"
aodhnait fara (8:56:08 PM): (should we roll to see if they know?)
jerks inc (8:56:09 PM): "That it's the Clock of Long Now."
aodhnait fara (8:56:15 PM): (hahaha)
jerks inc (8:56:17 PM): (What do I know about the clock of Long Now?)
bluesunslayer (8:56:38 PM): (If you don't know, I'll just tell you in character)
scottthesock (8:56:47 PM): John looks puzzelled why they'd be talking about clocks.
aodhnait fara (8:57:32 PM): Mansi's brow furrowed. She cannot recall hearing about it. She stands and goes to the liquor cabinet.
bluesunslayer (8:57:47 PM): "It was the last great monument humanity built on Earth that Was. The notion was to build a clock that could run without maintenance for ten thousand years."
bluesunslayer (8:58:13 PM): Isidor plucks a piece of candy from a tray on her desk and chews on it.
aodhnait fara (8:58:18 PM): "Ambitious."
bluesunslayer (8:58:37 PM): "Instead of ticking every second, it would tick every year. Instead of chiming on the hour, it would chime every century."
aodhnait fara (8:59:31 PM): Mansi picks a decanter at random and pours herself a little of it.
scottthesock (8:59:31 PM): "Sounds pretty useless for knowing what time it is," says John.
bluesunslayer (8:59:33 PM): "Problem was, they'd no sooner put it in the earth, when everyone had to pack up and leave it behind for greener pastures. They rebuilt it on Shinon, not that anyone outside of the core gives a flying fuck."
aodhnait fara (9:00:05 PM): "How big is this clock?"
bluesunslayer (9:00:34 PM): "The final one? Six stories tall."
jerks inc (9:00:59 PM): Eli sips his drink. "Going to be a hell of a trick to palm that piece."
bluesunslayer (9:01:01 PM): "Turns out, there was more than one clock, though. See, they built a lot of prototypes along the way to building the big one, each one better than the one before."
aodhnait fara (9:01:03 PM): "Massive," she shoots Isidor a curious look.
bluesunslayer (9:01:53 PM): "The last one, the one they built right before the big one, that one still exists. It got stuck on the last boat from earth next to David and the Mona Lisa."
bluesunslayer (9:02:17 PM): "And that clock is worth some serous money."
aodhnait fara (9:02:32 PM): "And how big is that one?"
jerks inc (9:02:55 PM): Eli tries to remember who the hell david was and why he makes Lisa moan, but decided against bringing it up.
bluesunslayer (9:02:56 PM): "Six feet tall and made out of solid platinum."
jerks inc (9:03:06 PM): Instead he shifts his eyes curiously and waits for Isidor to continue speaking.
aodhnait fara (9:03:12 PM): (hee)
jerks inc (9:03:14 PM): "Platinum."
jerks inc (9:03:27 PM): Eli shrugs. "I'm assuming you want us to recover it."
bluesunslayer (9:03:36 PM): "Platinum and titanium. So I hear."
scottthesock (9:03:39 PM): (ha)
bluesunslayer (9:03:48 PM): "Well, I have a client very into time pieces."
aodhnait fara (9:04:36 PM): "Where is the clock now?"
bluesunslayer (9:04:38 PM): "Normally, this clock lives in the Museum of Londinium, but it went on tour this year."
scottthesock (9:04:49 PM): John starts to look a little bored.
aodhnait fara (9:05:03 PM): Mansi sips her drink and tries very hard not to wince.
bluesunslayer (9:05:33 PM): "In a week, it'll be on its way home on board the cruise vessel Machinal."
scottthesock (9:06:12 PM): John gets up and goes to get a drink.
aodhnait fara (9:06:19 PM): Mansi continues standing. She glances at Eli.
jerks inc (9:07:07 PM): Eli looks lost in thought, tapping the glass to his lower lip.
jerks inc (9:07:15 PM): "How much are we talking to do this?"
aodhnait fara (9:07:26 PM): There we go.
jerks inc (9:07:29 PM): He looks up. "And I say this for the record, this is pretty high profile."
jerks inc (9:07:40 PM): Translation: Going to cost you.
aodhnait fara (9:08:24 PM): Mostly it's gonna cost the guy who wants it
bluesunslayer (9:08:52 PM): "Ten thousand credits."
aodhnait fara (9:09:10 PM): ...
scottthesock (9:09:36 PM): (It'll go wrong. I can feel it.)
bluesunslayer (9:09:41 PM): Isidor eats another candy.
aodhnait fara (9:09:49 PM): Mansi takes a larger sip.
bluesunslayer (9:09:57 PM): (No rule says you have to take the job)
jerks inc (9:10:00 PM): Eli nods, thinking. "What do you know about the ship? Security, escort, who's flying it, who's hired to move it, who we're going to piss off if they get wind of wh we are."
aodhnait fara (9:10:14 PM): Is she serious? Mansi wonders
bluesunslayer (9:10:14 PM): "Everything."
bluesunslayer (9:10:34 PM): Isidor reaches around a picks a data disk off her desk. She tosses it to Eli.
bluesunslayer (9:11:04 PM): "Ship layout, security details, crew names, ship manifest, passenger list."
jerks inc (9:11:21 PM): "Escort?"
bluesunslayer (9:12:23 PM): "Machinal never flies outside solidly Alliance space and well-traveled shipping lanes. They don't employ an escort."
scottthesock (9:12:58 PM): "We'll still need some big weaponary," mentions John sipping his drink finally.
bluesunslayer (9:12:58 PM): "But the ship itself is heavily armed. Unless you have your own personal fleet, you won't be able to take her by force."
jerks inc (9:13:11 PM): "Force leaves footprints."
aodhnait fara (9:13:28 PM): "And is overall stupid."
scottthesock (9:13:43 PM): John shrugs
jerks inc (9:13:46 PM): "Do you have some sort of window when getting this thing off the boat would be ideal?"
jerks inc (9:13:58 PM): "That is tos ay, have you got a plan."
jerks inc (9:14:17 PM): think We could board, pose as crew, eject her out of the airlock..
jerks inc (9:14:22 PM): El thinks*
bluesunslayer (9:14:23 PM): Isidor nodes towards the disk.
jerks inc (9:14:36 PM): Eli taps the disk. "How quickly do you want a response."
bluesunslayer (9:14:38 PM): "There's everything you need to come up with a plan. That's what I'm hiring you for."
bluesunslayer (9:15:26 PM): "Machinal will be back on Londinium in ten days. That's when your window of opportunity closes."
bluesunslayer (9:16:03 PM): "Also, I don't recomend exposing the clock to vaccum. It'll ruin the mechanism."
scottthesock (9:16:29 PM): John gulps his drink down and sets it on the closest flat surfaces as to note he's ready to go then.
jerks inc (9:16:43 PM): Eli nods. "Why are you passing this off on us? This sounds like the kind of thing you get a specialist for."
bluesunslayer (9:17:29 PM): "Because if this goes south, the Alliance will investigate the specialists first. I've never worked with you before, so you can't be traced back to me, or my client."
bluesunslayer (9:18:47 PM): "A specialist that gets caught is a smart person with a client that had a bit of bad luck. A non-specailst that gets caught is just an incompetent criminal, claiming to have a client to cut a plea bargain."
bluesunslayer (9:19:02 PM): "At least that's what my lawyer will say."
jerks inc (9:19:05 PM): "We also wind up with our asses in the air should that happen."
jerks inc (9:19:11 PM): I toss the disk back.
jerks inc (9:19:13 PM): "No dice."
bluesunslayer (9:19:20 PM): "Well, that's why I'm paying you a lot of money to do it."
jerks inc (9:19:26 PM): Eli stands up. "Sorry we couldn't do buisness."
jerks inc (9:19:33 PM): I nod to her, politely.
bluesunslayer (9:19:37 PM): "Fair enough."
jerks inc (9:19:50 PM): "If you have anything else you need done, by all means."
jerks inc (9:19:59 PM): Eli thinks to himself, Like stealing Shinon, maybe.
aodhnait fara (9:20:05 PM): haha
jerks inc (9:20:07 PM): Eli heads out.
aodhnait fara (9:20:13 PM): Mansi follows.
aodhnait fara (9:20:42 PM): The money was good, though.
scottthesock (9:20:48 PM): John looks confused. Looks at their host. Then follows.
jerks inc (9:21:10 PM): Is there any way to get to the street from where they are?
aodhnait fara (9:21:23 PM): The way they came?
bluesunslayer (9:21:26 PM): Yeah. Up the stairs, through the bar, and down the stairs outside.
bluesunslayer (9:21:28 PM): The way you came.
jerks inc (9:21:43 PM): I go that way.
jerks inc (9:21:51 PM): Eli tries to hide the fact he's aggrivated as hell.
bluesunslayer (9:22:04 PM): Alright.
bluesunslayer (9:22:07 PM): Wu's turn.
bluesunslayer (9:22:49 PM): Wolfe?
scottthesock (9:22:58 PM): First John tries to hold back smacking Eli in the back of the head and luckily does.
bluesunslayer (9:23:04 PM): Wolfe?
bluesunslayer (9:23:09 PM): Bueler?
jerks inc (9:23:31 PM): He may be urinating.
bluesunslayer (9:23:34 PM): Nevermind then
WitchBoyWolf (9:23:36 PM): here
bluesunslayer (9:23:39 PM): Ok
bluesunslayer (9:23:42 PM): Your turn
WitchBoyWolf (9:24:13 PM): phenominal
WitchBoyWolf (9:24:20 PM): gorgious
WitchBoyWolf (9:24:23 PM): like you
WitchBoyWolf (9:24:30 PM): lets do this
scottthesock (9:24:30 PM): Get picked up by some ho's so we have to save you.
WitchBoyWolf (9:25:06 PM): In honor of him, Steve Irwin scream: GORGIOUS
bluesunslayer (9:25:28 PM): Alright
bluesunslayer (9:25:33 PM): What are you doing?
WitchBoyWolf (9:26:05 PM): going for the 'verse version of ASPRIN/TYLONOL/ALEIVE
bluesunslayer (9:26:21 PM): So you leave the ship.
WitchBoyWolf (9:26:27 PM): and whatever else fate throws at him
scottthesock (9:27:32 PM): He'd be confused, following the crowd?
WitchBoyWolf (9:27:39 PM): Wu walks down the center of the street. His sunglasses helping with the lights and motion around him. And help is used loosely.
bluesunslayer (9:28:38 PM): You see what the other's saw. Shitty weather, crowded streets, vendors along the sides of the road.
bluesunslayer (9:28:53 PM): A toothless old man tries to sell you an iguana.
bluesunslayer (9:29:12 PM): "Very tasty! Makes good pet!"
aodhnait fara (9:29:22 PM): ...
WitchBoyWolf (9:30:01 PM): He feels like a stone in the bottom of a stream. Being washed over by the crowd, but also bein worn down. "No thank you" He searches for something resembling a drugstore. but will even settle for a cart selling herbs
bluesunslayer (9:30:41 PM): Someone else tries to sell you something that's guaranteed to make you think your pillow is a 16th century Rear Admiral named Sir. Snuffington.
bluesunslayer (9:30:52 PM): Another vendor tries to sell you genuine rocket boots.
scottthesock (9:30:55 PM): (herb = mary jane? )
WitchBoyWolf (9:31:23 PM): (no....actual herbs. Pothead)
bluesunslayer (9:31:25 PM): A woman smokes on the corner.
aodhnait fara (9:31:46 PM): Because it isn't smoggy enough.
bluesunslayer (9:32:19 PM): A twelve year old girl runs pell mell through the street and smacks right into you.
bluesunslayer (9:32:28 PM): "Sorry!" she says, and runs off into the crowd.
WitchBoyWolf (9:32:28 PM): Wu tries to keep politely away from the vendors. His head is getting worse but still maintainable. The woman catches his eye and he inclines his head before continueing his quest for less pain
WitchBoyWolf (9:32:37 PM): (ex that
WitchBoyWolf (9:34:07 PM): Having lived on the treets Wu doesnt even look to see if he is missing something. With mental scream of DONT! he runs off after her. (invoke m WICKED skill at running)
WitchBoyWolf (9:34:13 PM): streets
bluesunslayer (9:35:38 PM): roll vitaltity plus athletics (running)
WitchBoyWolf (9:36:23 PM): crap....
bluesunslayer (9:36:59 PM): You said you wanted to invoke your wicked skill at running
WitchBoyWolf (9:37:10 PM): i do.
bluesunslayer (9:37:54 PM): Ok hten
bluesunslayer (9:37:58 PM): Lets' go
OnlineHost (9:38:00 PM): WitchBoyWolf rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1 1 4 5
WitchBoyWolf (9:38:06 PM): no.
WitchBoyWolf (9:38:09 PM): crap..
bluesunslayer (9:38:23 PM): roll your vitality
bluesunslayer (9:38:28 PM): roll your athletics
bluesunslayer (9:38:36 PM): if you have a speciality in running, use that
WitchBoyWolf (9:38:49 PM): trying to remember how to roll.
WitchBoyWolf (9:38:57 PM): i know what to do, not how
bluesunslayer (9:39:05 PM): //roll-dice y-sides x
bluesunslayer (9:39:11 PM): remove the brackets
bluesunslayer (9:39:18 PM): y = number of dice to roll
bluesunslayer (9:39:26 PM): x = number of sides
OnlineHost (9:39:28 PM): WitchBoyWolf rolled 1 4-sided die: 1
OnlineHost (9:39:47 PM): WitchBoyWolf rolled 1 8-sided die: 8
WitchBoyWolf (9:39:55 PM): 9
bluesunslayer (9:40:05 PM): You dash through the crowded streets.
bluesunslayer (9:40:46 PM): Ahead of you, the kid weaves and ducks through the throngs of people, and you often lose sight of her for a few seconds, only to have her reemerge around the next corner.
bluesunslayer (9:41:27 PM): She leads you on a merry chase for a couple of blocks before a hand reaches out from an alley and grabs the brat around the scruff of her neck.
WitchBoyWolf (9:42:30 PM): Wu runs up to the alley and examines the scene
bluesunslayer (9:42:41 PM): A whore comes out from behind the corner, teetering on four inch heels as the girl struggles in her grasp.
bluesunslayer (9:43:10 PM): "Niki, what have I told you about thievin'?"
bluesunslayer (9:43:25 PM): "It's a sin against god?"
bluesunslayer (9:43:47 PM): "Something like that."
bluesunslayer (9:43:51 PM): She looks up at you.
bluesunslayer (9:44:05 PM): "You must be the fish of the day."
WitchBoyWolf (9:44:14 PM): Wu's head is pounding as he watches the interchange, wishing he had found the meds first. "must be"
bluesunslayer (9:44:36 PM): The whore tosses the girl your way.
bluesunslayer (9:44:46 PM): She lands in your arms.
WitchBoyWolf (9:45:09 PM): Wu sniles softly. "Well little one, what was it?"
bluesunslayer (9:46:17 PM): "Wo cao ni yeye de sao pi yanr!" the girl yells, kicks you in the shin, and sprints off into the crowd.
bluesunslayer (9:47:10 PM): The whore sighs.
WitchBoyWolf (9:47:48 PM): Wu sighs as well...."whatever she got, not worth it anymore." He winces once again, taking stock of his belongings
bluesunslayer (9:47:59 PM): Your wallet is missing.
scottthesock (9:48:14 PM): (eep!)
bluesunslayer (9:48:14 PM): "I'm sorry about that."
bluesunslayer (9:48:49 PM): "I should've known better than to let her go."
aodhnait fara (9:48:56 PM): oh, poor Wu.
bluesunslayer (9:48:56 PM): The whore looks genuinely sorry.
jerks inc (9:49:03 PM): (If you break the legs of little girls, they don't run very well. FYI)
bluesunslayer (9:49:10 PM): "I could give you a free one for your troubles."
aodhnait fara (9:49:31 PM): haha
aodhnait fara (9:49:40 PM): and you're evil, Eric.
WitchBoyWolf (9:49:44 PM): Wu shrugs. "not much. Walkin around cash, a few business cards. Filler cards to make it look like a well used wallet. I lose one every planet," he is stopped short by her offer
bluesunslayer (9:50:32 PM): She hooks her arm into yours.
WitchBoyWolf (9:50:35 PM): what does she look like?
WitchBoyWolf (9:50:42 PM): this is key
bluesunslayer (9:50:45 PM): "Come on, it's a slow night and you're the cutest thing on the block anyway."
scottthesock (9:51:00 PM): (he lost his condoms too though with his wallet :-( )
bluesunslayer (9:51:02 PM): She's someone that was drop-dead goregous three years ago.
jerks inc (9:51:10 PM): (he looks like a whore, god! Don't you play GTA? Leather jacket, black hot pants, ponytail. They all look like that.)
WitchBoyWolf (9:51:13 PM): hair? eyes?
bluesunslayer (9:51:16 PM): She's had hard living since then, but still beautiful in her way
WitchBoyWolf (9:51:41 PM): this really does matter, sorry to be difficult
bluesunslayer (9:51:53 PM): She's asian, long dark hair, violet-grey eyes
bluesunslayer (9:52:16 PM): With her heels, she's much taller than you. Without them, about your height
bluesunslayer (9:52:54 PM): She's in a simple, black dress. Short hem.
WitchBoyWolf (9:53:16 PM): Wu is both terribly embarrassed, and increasingly anxious. Something doesnt sit right with him. "I thank you, really. I do. But this is uneccissary...."
bluesunslayer (9:53:55 PM): She releases your arm and turns to look you over.
bluesunslayer (9:54:05 PM): Your reaction takes her by surprise.
scottthesock (9:54:10 PM): (heck, they have meds then don't they? dooooo itttttttt)
WitchBoyWolf (9:54:28 PM): (MONK)
scottthesock (9:54:41 PM): (ah)
aodhnait fara (9:55:08 PM): (ah)
WitchBoyWolf (9:55:36 PM): (welll....disciple. Now actual VOW. but he just....doesnt.)
WitchBoyWolf (9:55:47 PM): ( he could though...
bluesunslayer (9:55:47 PM): She brushes your hair back away from your bandage. She tisks.
WitchBoyWolf (9:56:02 PM): Small wince.
bluesunslayer (9:56:22 PM): "Let me at least make you something to eat. I ain't half bad a cook, and it looks like you've had an even shittier day than I have. Least I can do."
WitchBoyWolf (9:57:57 PM): though tempted.Quite tempted in fact. one look at her eyes makes him wanna take her back home and show her the stars. /he smiles. "I could do with some pain reliver actually. if you have some."
bluesunslayer (9:58:18 PM): "I'll see if I have something."
aodhnait fara (9:58:40 PM): (aw)
scottthesock (9:58:40 PM): (heh, what she has would put a hurting on him)
bluesunslayer (9:58:46 PM): She nods down the street. "I don't live but a block from here."
WitchBoyWolf (9:58:46 PM): Wu shrugs, he grew up with women such as her wtching over him like aunts, he might as well trust her.
WitchBoyWolf (9:59:10 PM): "After you Bao-bei"
WitchBoyWolf (9:59:15 PM): (:-))
bluesunslayer (9:59:24 PM): She smiles at you and leads the way.
bluesunslayer (9:59:32 PM): Ok, cutting back to the others.
WitchBoyWolf (9:59:45 PM): (/bow chicka bow wow)
bluesunslayer (9:59:49 PM): You just left the Gibson-esque cyber bar
jerks inc (10:00:13 PM): Alright.
jerks inc (10:00:16 PM): WOO!
aodhnait fara (10:00:27 PM): "You refused because she didn't give insurance? Isn't that the essence of our life?"
aodhnait fara (10:00:43 PM): Mansi is looking at Eli a bit surprised.
jerks inc (10:00:55 PM): Eli doesn't answer. He just keeps walking.
bluesunslayer (10:01:18 PM): You pass the apothecary station I mentioned earlier.
jerks inc (10:01:27 PM): I stop and head for it.
jerks inc (10:01:30 PM): Pain killers.
aodhnait fara (10:01:30 PM): Mansi almost misses it. She backtracks.
scottthesock (10:01:33 PM): "Ten percent of nothing is..." John looks pissed.
aodhnait fara (10:01:38 PM): (hahaha)
bluesunslayer (10:01:49 PM): A withered old raisin of a woman tends the counter.
aodhnait fara (10:02:10 PM): "I'm not mad, Eli. Just surprised."
bluesunslayer (10:02:11 PM): "How may I help you?" she asks in Chinese.
jerks inc (10:02:16 PM): "What do you have for headaches and pain that isn't some sort of lizard?"
aodhnait fara (10:02:29 PM): (frog!)
bluesunslayer (10:02:37 PM): "Do you prefer herbal or chemical?"
scottthesock (10:02:42 PM): (heh... salamander)
jerks inc (10:02:57 PM): In chineses, "Is the chemical illegal?"
jerks inc (10:03:17 PM): "And are the side effects halucinating?"
bluesunslayer (10:03:21 PM): "Anything illegal here won't help headaches anyway."
jerks inc (10:03:35 PM): "Which actually works?"
jerks inc (10:03:46 PM): "And isn't expensive. That's paramount."
WitchBoyWolf (10:03:59 PM): (awwww he does care,......kinda)
bluesunslayer (10:04:06 PM): She putters around grabbing a few dime bags of this, a couple bottles of that.
aodhnait fara (10:04:07 PM): (kinda)
bluesunslayer (10:04:13 PM): She tosses them all in a paper bag.
jerks inc (10:04:46 PM): Eli hesitates
bluesunslayer (10:04:49 PM): "Herbal tea, you boil that in water. The rest is essence of willow bark. Aspirin."
bluesunslayer (10:05:08 PM): "Gold standard for a thousand years."
bluesunslayer (10:05:27 PM): She hands you the bag. "Ten gold."
aodhnait fara (10:05:34 PM): (...)
jerks inc (10:05:39 PM): "Do you take credits?"
bluesunslayer (10:05:56 PM): She barks a laugh.
jerks inc (10:06:06 PM): Do I have cash?
scottthesock (10:06:22 PM): Credits are cash?
jerks inc (10:06:32 PM): two different currencies.
jerks inc (10:06:38 PM): er
bluesunslayer (10:06:39 PM): She hands you you an electronic pad.
jerks inc (10:06:40 PM): gold
bluesunslayer (10:06:48 PM): "Place thumb here."
jerks inc (10:07:02 PM): Eli hesitates again. "Is there a fee?"
bluesunslayer (10:07:24 PM): (It'll automatically deduct the money from your account)
bluesunslayer (10:07:32 PM): (assuming you have a bank account)
jerks inc (10:07:36 PM): (But is there an additional fee.)
bluesunslayer (10:07:40 PM): (No)
jerks inc (10:07:41 PM): Eli places his thumb on the pad.
jerks inc (10:07:46 PM): "Xie xie."
bluesunslayer (10:07:53 PM): (This is a standard method of payment, if you don't mind leaving a paper trail)
bluesunslayer (10:07:59 PM): "Come again."
jerks inc (10:08:08 PM): Eli takes the bag, tucks it away, and continues walking.
jerks inc (10:08:18 PM): "Listen. It was nothing but a big number for a bigger job."
aodhnait fara (10:08:35 PM): "Big jobs make things exciting."
jerks inc (10:08:57 PM): Eli waits for the crowd to slow for a minute before making his way into the main thuroughfare. "They also ruin lives, if not take them away entirely."
aodhnait fara (10:09:15 PM): "Not if we're careful."
aodhnait fara (10:09:24 PM): Mansi sidesteps a wagon.
jerks inc (10:09:55 PM): "Think about it. We'd be stealing a piece of history. Something that is easily traced, can't really be lied about, and is unmistakeable. Not to mention, if we slip up even a little, we're totally hung by our asses."
scottthesock (10:10:11 PM): "How do we get paid now though?" ask John.
jerks inc (10:10:34 PM): Eli shakes his head. "Not hanks. I don't give a flying frog about how much she wants to pay us, if it's not enough to buy new lives and a new boat, as well as the lawyer fees and bribes to get us out, I'm not risking it."
jerks inc (10:10:43 PM): Eli sighs. "I'll think of something."
aodhnait fara (10:10:46 PM): Mansi is quiet for a moment. Finally she says. "It's your decision."
jerks inc (10:11:32 PM): "No, it's the crew's decision. I'm not about to make a choice that could potentially leave us all high and dry, if not dead."
aodhnait fara (10:12:22 PM): Another pause. "Everything is potentially dangerous. Sometimes we need to take risks. Say we do take this. Can we come up with a workable plan?"
aodhnait fara (10:12:49 PM): She narrowly misses walking into someone.
bluesunslayer (10:12:50 PM): Eli takes a sharp turn down an alley and emerges on a different street
jerks inc (10:12:57 PM): "I'm saying it again. If you all decide you want to take the risk, sure. I'll do what I can. Though I'm not making the decision."
aodhnait fara (10:13:17 PM): "Let's wait until we go back to the ship, then."
jerks inc (10:13:20 PM): I stop momentarily. "Go back, get the disk. Take runner. I'm going to see if I can't find us something to pad our pockets in the meantime."
bluesunslayer (10:13:41 PM): ok
aodhnait fara (10:13:42 PM): Mansi shoots him a curious look. "Ok."
jerks inc (10:13:43 PM): Eli continues down the street he had turned towards.
bluesunslayer (10:13:49 PM): Scene change
bluesunslayer (10:14:02 PM): Wu, the whore leads you to her apartment.
bluesunslayer (10:14:25 PM): I say apartment in a loose sense. IT is by far the smallest living space you've ever seen.
WitchBoyWolf (10:14:55 PM): (you are making it worse li.....)
bluesunslayer (10:14:58 PM): her living room is the size of a walk-in closet, with several small doors leading off.
bluesunslayer (10:15:10 PM): She takes you to the back, where there's a kitchenette.
bluesunslayer (10:15:26 PM): She puts a kettle on the stove while she searches her cabinetes.
bluesunslayer (10:15:48 PM): "Sorry about the mess. Had to fire the maid last week."
WitchBoyWolf (10:16:20 PM): Feeling he might as well go on with the trust thing, he pulls the cloth bundle over his head and leans i against the wall. "I understand., good help these days and all"
bluesunslayer (10:17:05 PM): A young girl, who could make a passable Cindy Lou Who pokes her head in the room.
bluesunslayer (10:17:25 PM): She stares up at you, wide-eyed.
WitchBoyWolf (10:17:35 PM): (damn you...)
WitchBoyWolf (10:17:54 PM): "Hello little one..."
bluesunslayer (10:18:11 PM): "What?" The whore turns around, and then looks scared.
bluesunslayer (10:18:44 PM): She scoops up the girl into her arms. "What did I tell you about coming out when mommy's at work?"
WitchBoyWolf (10:18:58 PM): Wu freezes...."Work?"
bluesunslayer (10:19:07 PM): The girl makes no reply, except to bury her face in her mother's shoulder.
scottthesock (10:19:23 PM): (awww)
WitchBoyWolf (10:19:24 PM): Mommy?....
bluesunslayer (10:19:27 PM): The woman gives you a look. She'll explain later. "Here, I'll put you to bed."
bluesunslayer (10:19:42 PM): She disappears with the little girl.
bluesunslayer (10:19:49 PM): The kettle whistles.
aodhnait fara (10:20:06 PM): well, well.
bluesunslayer (10:21:04 PM): The woman hurries back into the room a moment later to turn the heat off the stove. "I'm sorry about that. She doesn't know any better."
bluesunslayer (10:21:23 PM): She tosses in some tea leaves to brew while she resumes her search.
WitchBoyWolf (10:21:42 PM): "Apologies are uneccessary. she is quite adorable. a treasure if you will..."
WitchBoyWolf (10:22:02 PM): (Eli.....we got room for more crew?)
WitchBoyWolf (10:22:06 PM): (heheh)
jerks inc (10:22:26 PM): (Three things I hate. Pets, Kids, and women. -Spike)
aodhnait fara (10:22:31 PM): (hee)
bluesunslayer (10:22:33 PM): She produces a bottle of pills, which she hands to you. "I hope this helps."
bluesunslayer (10:22:49 PM): "How did you hurt your head?"
WitchBoyWolf (10:23:21 PM): He takes the bottle. "You know as much about that subject as I do. Sadly enough"
bluesunslayer (10:23:32 PM): "Mugged?"
bluesunslayer (10:23:41 PM): "Again?" she adds with a smile.
WitchBoyWolf (10:24:36 PM): "More like my ship got mugged, from what I hear. I dont remember much....or any of it really.
bluesunslayer (10:25:13 PM): She gestures towards your bandage. "May I?"
WitchBoyWolf (10:26:15 PM): He closes his eyes and leans forward to let her do as she wishes...
bluesunslayer (10:26:49 PM): She unwraps the bandage on your forehead, and hisses sympathetically when she sees your wound.
aodhnait fara (10:26:57 PM): (Wu so wants her)
bluesunslayer (10:27:02 PM): "Well, good news is that it looks to be on the mend."
bluesunslayer (10:27:21 PM): She dampens a towel and cleans the wound.
WitchBoyWolf (10:27:38 PM): And the bad?
WitchBoyWolf (10:27:40 PM): "
WitchBoyWolf (10:27:41 PM): "
bluesunslayer (10:27:58 PM): "It looks painful."
WitchBoyWolf (10:28:19 PM): Wu chuckles slightly..."Yeah, something like that:
bluesunslayer (10:28:25 PM): "Hopefully you didn't lose any important brain cells."
WitchBoyWolf (10:28:31 PM): I have those?
WitchBoyWolf (10:28:33 PM): ""
bluesunslayer (10:28:51 PM): "I don't know. Do you?"
bluesunslayer (10:28:59 PM): She grins, obviously teasing.
WitchBoyWolf (10:29:45 PM): "Not that I know of" He smiles back.
bluesunslayer (10:29:57 PM): "I doubt that."
scottthesock (10:30:00 PM): (kiss her at least. if you don't the kool-aid man will bust in and do it)
aodhnait fara (10:30:07 PM): (hahaha <3)
WitchBoyWolf (10:30:11 PM): 9
WitchBoyWolf (10:30:16 PM): (OH NO!)
bluesunslayer (10:30:35 PM): She gets some gauze from the cabinet and starts to put on a fresh bandage.
WitchBoyWolf (10:31:04 PM): Wu's hand, the mutinious apendage strays to her knee..
aodhnait fara (10:31:09 PM): (...)
aodhnait fara (10:31:17 PM): (hehe)
WitchBoyWolf (10:31:32 PM): (voyerism.....huh)
bluesunslayer (10:31:32 PM): She doesn't move away, intent on finishing her task.
bluesunslayer (10:31:37 PM): She does look at you, though.
jerks inc (10:31:41 PM): (Eli, in a big red suit: OH YEAH!)
bluesunslayer (10:31:52 PM): (haha)
WitchBoyWolf (10:31:57 PM): Nothing but a soft smile as he watches her work..
scottthesock (10:32:10 PM): (hee)
bluesunslayer (10:32:14 PM): She finishes.
bluesunslayer (10:32:31 PM): "I made some tea," she says softly.
aodhnait fara (10:32:48 PM): (i.e., let's have sex)
WitchBoyWolf (10:33:00 PM): "Smells wonderful." His hand slips from her knee so she can go to get it.
scottthesock (10:33:09 PM): (brb, naked baby on the loose)
bluesunslayer (10:33:20 PM): She pours two cups. She hands you one.
WitchBoyWolf (10:33:58 PM): Takes it and bows his head to her before taking a sip.
bluesunslayer (10:34:15 PM): "What do you do on your ship?"
WitchBoyWolf (10:34:40 PM): "Just a pilot and a hired.....well., gun hand I suppose."
bluesunslayer (10:35:16 PM): "Sounds exciting."
bluesunslayer (10:37:48 PM): She clears her throat, suddenly awkward.
bluesunslayer (10:38:05 PM): "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."
scottthesock (10:38:16 PM): (The kool-aid man climbs the stairs)
bluesunslayer (10:38:31 PM): She turns and starts cleaning up.
bluesunslayer (10:40:42 PM): (ping)
bluesunslayer (10:41:23 PM): (hello?)
jerks inc (10:41:32 PM): (I'm here.)
scottthesock (10:41:35 PM): (at least give her something of value, kiss her..... *deeply*, and leave - renewing his virtue... in a couple of ways...)
jerks inc (10:42:05 PM): fuck
jerks inc (10:42:09 PM): he's disconned but it won't let me reinvite.
scottthesock (10:43:03 PM): eek. I'll stand in... Wu thanks her and... just kidding.
aodhnait fara (10:43:08 PM): he needs to close the window
aodhnait fara (10:43:26 PM): he's probably left the window open.
bluesunslayer (10:43:29 PM): Eric, start a new chat
bluesunslayer (10:43:33 PM): please
WitchBoyWolf has left the room.
WitchBoyWolf has entered the room.
bluesunslayer (10:44:01 PM): there we go
bluesunslayer (10:44:14 PM): sorry, wolfe, I saw you as still inside the chat
WitchBoyWolf (10:44:23 PM): is all good
bluesunslayer (10:44:24 PM): did you get the last few messages?
scottthesock (10:44:25 PM): and Lav gets 10 IQ points.
WitchBoyWolf (10:44:38 PM): i got the "Sounds INteresting"
aodhnait fara (10:44:55 PM): I do?
bluesunslayer (10:44:55 PM): "Sounds exciting."She clears her throat, suddenly awkward."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."(The kool-aid man climbs the stairs)She turns and starts cleaning up.
bluesunslayer (10:45:07 PM): (the parenthetical comment was Scott)
WitchBoyWolf (10:45:51 PM): (what the hell...)
WitchBoyWolf (10:45:58 PM): Wu catches har hand.
WitchBoyWolf (10:46:02 PM): her^
bluesunslayer (10:46:10 PM): She stops. Looks at him.
WitchBoyWolf (10:46:15 PM): "might....I ask your name?"
scottthesock (10:46:22 PM): (He's bringing blackberry wine in the jug though now, not kool-aid)
bluesunslayer (10:46:27 PM): (so tempted to say Vivian)
jerks inc (10:46:39 PM): (Steve)
WitchBoyWolf (10:46:44 PM): (saffron)
jerks inc (10:46:45 PM): (MY NAME IS RON!)
scottthesock (10:46:47 PM): *dies*
aodhnait fara (10:46:49 PM): (...hee!)
bluesunslayer (10:46:54 PM): "Sayaka"
aodhnait fara (10:46:57 PM): (I had water in my mouth. Thanks :P)
bluesunslayer (10:47:36 PM): She waits for you to reciprocate with your name.
WitchBoyWolf (10:47:37 PM): "Sayaka..." He slowly stands and lays a gentle kiss on her forhead, his hands slipping to her shoulders in a carresss...
WitchBoyWolf (10:47:46 PM): I am Lee.
WitchBoyWolf (10:47:48 PM): ""
aodhnait fara (10:47:54 PM): (Well, monk-ey boy)
WitchBoyWolf (10:47:57 PM): Wu Lee.""
bluesunslayer (10:48:02 PM): "Lee..." She moves her lips to yours.
bluesunslayer (10:48:19 PM): (la de da dee da... writing cheesey romance to an audience)
scottthesock (10:48:34 PM): *takes notes though*
aodhnait fara (10:48:50 PM): (a bad audience too. We make all the obnoxious comments)
jerks inc (10:48:55 PM): (Waka chicka waka chicka wacka bow mow wow.)
WitchBoyWolf (10:48:55 PM): (ya bunch of perverts, watchin this) Wu slips his hands down her arms and back around her body, pulling her into the kiss
bluesunslayer (10:49:29 PM): She reciprocates all to gladly.
scottthesock (10:49:37 PM): (The KOOL-AID man bust in, "OH YEAH!")
aodhnait fara (10:49:37 PM): (and then he falls to the ground, victim of the good night kiss)
WitchBoyWolf (10:49:38 PM): (camera pans to a fireplace.....)
aodhnait fara (10:49:42 PM): (HEE!)
bluesunslayer (10:49:46 PM): OK then!
bluesunslayer (10:49:50 PM): next scene!
aodhnait fara (10:49:55 PM): haha
bluesunslayer (10:49:55 PM): Lav, Scott.
aodhnait fara (10:50:00 PM): Yes
jerks inc (10:50:02 PM): Eli is all over another whore, not bothering with a room. "How much is this costing me?"
bluesunslayer (10:50:10 PM): haha
bluesunslayer (10:50:14 PM): wait your turn
jerks inc (10:50:16 PM): sorry.
jerks inc (10:50:19 PM): I'm spent..
aodhnait fara (10:50:20 PM): hahaha
WitchBoyWolf (10:50:30 PM): sad.
bluesunslayer (10:50:40 PM): Runner and Mansi head back to Kosciusko
scottthesock (10:50:54 PM): Oh?
aodhnait fara (10:51:00 PM): Yep. Eli told us to
scottthesock (10:51:07 PM): Ah. Ok.
bluesunslayer (10:51:10 PM): The waitress there seems to be expecting you, and leads you to the backroom without being asked.
bluesunslayer (10:51:27 PM): When you walk in Isidor is playing a hand held video game.
bluesunslayer (10:51:42 PM): She puts it on pause when you enter.
aodhnait fara (10:51:42 PM): "Hello," Mansi says lightly.
scottthesock (10:51:44 PM): John would nod and get a drink without being asked.
bluesunslayer (10:51:53 PM): "Didn't expect to see you back so soon."
aodhnait fara (10:52:09 PM): "What can I say? We saw the light sooner than we expected."
scottthesock (10:52:30 PM): "Had to get 'Pop' back to the ship," said John.
bluesunslayer (10:52:30 PM): She smiles. "Where's your strapping captain?"
scottthesock (10:52:53 PM): Make his comment after hers.
bluesunslayer (10:52:55 PM): Isidor slides you the computer disk across the desk.
aodhnait fara (10:53:14 PM): "Bein' strapping," she continues in the light tone as she moves forward to get the disk.
aodhnait fara (10:53:56 PM): "Xie xie."
bluesunslayer (10:54:08 PM): "There's an account number on the disk. Twenty percent, up front."
scottthesock (10:54:15 PM): "With a little advance, we could make sure we have what's necessary to get it," he says mostly to Mansi.
aodhnait fara (10:55:29 PM): Mansi barely nods at John. "Understood."
aodhnait fara (10:55:35 PM): She looks closely at the woman.
aodhnait fara (10:55:42 PM): Is there something Isidor is not telling them?
aodhnait fara (10:55:52 PM): Or rather, can Mansi sense anything of the sort?
bluesunslayer (10:56:16 PM): Roll perception plus alertness.
scottthesock (10:56:39 PM): (have EMPs been invented yet? I'd assume so as we know about EMP from nukes today.)
bluesunslayer (10:56:55 PM): (Oh yeah. The Reavers use them, remember?)
OnlineHost (10:56:56 PM): aodhnait fara rolled 1 6-sided die: 5
OnlineHost (10:57:11 PM): aodhnait fara rolled 1 8-sided die: 7
aodhnait fara (10:57:14 PM): 12
aodhnait fara (10:57:16 PM): damn
bluesunslayer (10:57:20 PM): (That's how they shot down Serenity in the movie)
scottthesock (10:57:32 PM): (Thought so as the Reavers use old ships. Just checking. They're prolly expensive in the RPG though.)
bluesunslayer (10:57:59 PM): Isidor seems to want you to succeed, but by the same token, you suspect that if you all died, she wouldn't lose sleep.
jerks inc (10:57:59 PM): (Chances are good we'd be hard pressed to find a tractor beam that we could fire an EMP pulse across.)
bluesunslayer (10:58:38 PM): "One more thing," she say. "See Bridget outside. She has a package for you."
aodhnait fara (10:59:03 PM): Mansi nods. "And a question. How will your client keep the clock under radar?"
bluesunslayer (10:59:44 PM): "I imagine he'll keep it some place only he would see it. I doubt he wants to get arrested any more than the rest of us do."
aodhnait fara (11:00:23 PM): "I'd imagine so," Mansi murmured. She held up the disk. "Well, thanks, and off we go."
bluesunslayer (11:00:36 PM): She catches your hand.
aodhnait fara (11:00:46 PM): Mansi frowns.
aodhnait fara (11:00:55 PM): She twists her hand away. "Yes?"
scottthesock (11:00:59 PM): "Or killed," John motions to Mansi. "We'll let you know within the day?"
bluesunslayer (11:01:09 PM): She grips your wrist so you can't pull away
bluesunslayer (11:01:33 PM): "If I see my account debited for the advance, I had better see a clock or three death certificates in ten days."
aodhnait fara (11:01:36 PM): She frowns harder. "Excuse me?"
bluesunslayer (11:01:44 PM): She lets you go.
aodhnait fara (11:02:03 PM): Mansi rubs her wrist. "That was wholly unnecessary."
aodhnait fara (11:02:17 PM): She glares at the woman and turns on her heel.
scottthesock (11:02:40 PM): John pushes her towards the door. "Right, no advance until a yes."
bluesunslayer (11:02:48 PM): "Don't forget to get the package from Bridget."
aodhnait fara (11:02:54 PM): She climbs up the stairs and out the door.
bluesunslayer (11:03:01 PM): Bridget is the waitress.
aodhnait fara (11:03:05 PM): "John, don't speak until asked to."
aodhnait fara (11:03:13 PM): At the door, Mansi looks for the waitress.
bluesunslayer (11:03:14 PM): She hands you a box, three foot square.
aodhnait fara (11:03:45 PM): Mansi takes it.
scottthesock (11:03:47 PM): "Mansi don't get us killed by a mob boss until I ask to."
aodhnait fara (11:04:02 PM): She walks out, ignoring Runner's comment
scottthesock (11:04:12 PM): ;-)
aodhnait fara (11:04:17 PM): Once outside, she looks around her.
aodhnait fara (11:04:23 PM): Are there a lot of people around?
bluesunslayer (11:04:26 PM): You're back on the street.
scottthesock (11:04:34 PM): So yes
bluesunslayer (11:04:39 PM): Meh. It's as crowded as ever, but no one's paying attention to you.
aodhnait fara (11:05:29 PM): What's the box like?
aodhnait fara (11:05:35 PM): I mean to say, how would it be opened?
bluesunslayer (11:06:00 PM): It's a resizable box. Lightweight, durable. Similar heft to a cooler.
bluesunslayer (11:06:08 PM): It has a hinged lid and a clasp
scottthesock (11:06:12 PM): "Let's let Eli open it," notes John... "after we get him a booze and a smoke."
bluesunslayer (11:06:16 PM): *reusable
aodhnait fara (11:06:45 PM): "Wouldn't hurt to peek before handing him something unknown."
aodhnait fara (11:07:05 PM): Mansi undoes the clasp and lifts the lid a little bit. A very little bit.
aodhnait fara (11:07:09 PM): Does she see anything?
bluesunslayer (11:07:14 PM): Clothes
scottthesock (11:07:18 PM): John shrugs
bluesunslayer (11:07:18 PM): dark blue
jerks inc (11:07:32 PM): Uniforms.
aodhnait fara (11:08:06 PM): She lifts it all the way to see it properly, then clasps it shut again.
aodhnait fara (11:08:14 PM): "Alright. To the ship."
bluesunslayer (11:08:23 PM): MEANWHILE WITH ELI...
jerks inc (11:09:32 PM): Eli makes his way to the dive.
scottthesock (11:09:44 PM): (Hopefully John doesn't have to don the uniform to get Eli out of some trouble... :p)
aodhnait fara has left the room.
scottthesock (11:09:56 PM): eek!
bluesunslayer (11:10:00 PM): (Lav has to boogie on out. We'll continue, if that's ok)
jerks inc (11:10:43 PM): yup
scottthesock (11:10:45 PM): kk
bluesunslayer (11:10:54 PM): It's not far from where you were. The last you saw it was a little over a year ago, a seedy joint with not much going for it other than some killer onion rings and pool tables.
bluesunslayer (11:11:11 PM): Then again, the last time you saw it, it wasn't crawling with cops.
scottthesock (11:11:54 PM): killer onion rings is something though...
jerks inc (11:11:55 PM): Crap.
jerks inc (11:12:01 PM): I head in, anyway.
jerks inc (11:12:08 PM): Under the auspices of some killer onion rings.
bluesunslayer (11:12:09 PM): There's at least a couple dozen.
jerks inc (11:12:15 PM): They eating onion rings?
bluesunslayer (11:12:33 PM): They're clustered around the back, dragging out a kicking, screaming, sobbing figure.
scottthesock (11:12:35 PM): same shape as donuts.
jerks inc (11:12:43 PM): He my contact?
bluesunslayer (11:12:53 PM): "I didn't do nuthin'. THis here's a frame up! I'm gonna sue you all to..."
bluesunslayer (11:12:56 PM): "Shut up!"
bluesunslayer (11:12:59 PM): and so on
bluesunslayer (11:13:26 PM): Oh yes. Jack Clobbs, ladies and gentlemen, in the flesh
jerks inc (11:13:39 PM): I sigh.
bluesunslayer (11:13:45 PM): They drag him out into the street, and toss him in a paddy wagon
jerks inc (11:13:45 PM): Anyone in his office?
bluesunslayer (11:13:49 PM): Yep
bluesunslayer (11:13:51 PM): Cops
jerks inc (11:13:51 PM): Who?
bluesunslayer (11:13:54 PM): They're packing everything up.
jerks inc (11:14:02 PM): I look around the bar.
bluesunslayer (11:14:04 PM): A waitress comes up.
bluesunslayer (11:14:08 PM): "Can I take your order?"
jerks inc (11:14:10 PM): Is there anything worth stealing that isn't bolted down?
jerks inc (11:14:17 PM): "Onion rings." I say, with out looking.
bluesunslayer (11:14:26 PM): She nods and goes off to get some.
bluesunslayer (11:14:30 PM): THe band starts playing again.
bluesunslayer (11:14:44 PM): Things go back to normal, even as cops file in and out with boxes of Jack's shit.
bluesunslayer (11:15:13 PM): Billiard balls clack at the table behind you.
jerks inc (11:15:20 PM): I turn.
bluesunslayer (11:15:22 PM): the waitress comes back with some killer onion rings.
jerks inc (11:15:34 PM): I nod, thank her, and eat my tasty onion rings.
bluesunslayer (11:15:35 PM): and some nice horseraddish sauce..
jerks inc (11:15:40 PM): FUCK HORSERADDISH!
bluesunslayer (11:15:41 PM): mmm.... onion rings....
jerks inc (11:15:45 PM): Sorry..
jerks inc (11:15:47 PM): Continue.
scottthesock (11:15:52 PM): mmmmmmmmm
bluesunslayer (11:15:54 PM): I'm done.
jerks inc (11:16:02 PM): Billiard table.
bluesunslayer (11:16:04 PM): Your onion rings are very very tasty
jerks inc (11:16:04 PM): Who's around?
bluesunslayer (11:16:15 PM): Oh, two gorrillas with pool cues.
bluesunslayer (11:16:31 PM): These people didn't evolve from monkeys'
bluesunslayer (11:16:36 PM): They evolved from Wookies
bluesunslayer (11:16:44 PM): And recently, too
jerks inc (11:16:53 PM): That's cool, I speak wookie.
jerks inc (11:18:13 PM): Alright.
jerks inc (11:18:18 PM): Anyone in here look like they have biz?
scottthesock (11:18:50 PM): I think he'd have to roll something good for that?
scottthesock (11:19:20 PM): Otherwise he's smelling some donkey ass.
bluesunslayer (11:20:02 PM): Roll alertness plus either covert (streetwise) or perception (inutution)
bluesunslayer (11:20:07 PM): whichever is heigher
OnlineHost (11:21:20 PM): jerks inc rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3 3
bluesunslayer (11:21:29 PM): You don't see nuthin'.
jerks inc (11:21:38 PM): Again.
bluesunslayer (11:21:40 PM): Just a bunch of drunks shooting pool
jerks inc (11:21:42 PM): Anything worth stealing?
bluesunslayer (11:21:44 PM): and a shitty ass band
bluesunslayer (11:21:49 PM): there's a candle on your table
bluesunslayer (11:22:06 PM): Seems to be vanilla scented.
jerks inc (11:22:41 PM): Are there enough people here that I could potentially walk out with my free onion rings?
jerks inc (11:22:52 PM): IE are the police uninterested in doing anyting for this establishment?
bluesunslayer (11:22:56 PM): You can try
bluesunslayer (11:23:02 PM): No, the police aren't interested in you
bluesunslayer (11:23:11 PM): right now
jerks inc (11:23:53 PM): Awesome.
jerks inc (11:24:00 PM): I'm going to saunter out like I'm just rubbernecking.
bluesunslayer (11:24:09 PM): Covert plus alertness
jerks inc (11:24:26 PM): I'm going to drop a plot point.
bluesunslayer (11:24:27 PM): In other words, roll a Ninja check
bluesunslayer (11:24:30 PM): ok
jerks inc (11:24:33 PM): Because, well, this is so fucking worth it.
bluesunslayer (11:24:38 PM): go for it
jerks inc (11:24:46 PM): Note, I wouldn't spend one on combat. But I will spend it to steal onion rings and not pay.
jerks inc (11:24:50 PM): Eli: God among men.
bluesunslayer (11:24:55 PM): <3
OnlineHost (11:25:07 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 8-sided die: 2
scottthesock (11:25:12 PM): hee
OnlineHost (11:25:13 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 6-sided die: 1
jerks inc (11:25:16 PM): ...
bluesunslayer (11:25:26 PM): The waitress sees you.
jerks inc (11:25:28 PM): Fuck.
bluesunslayer (11:25:31 PM): "Hey!"
jerks inc (11:25:34 PM): Sees me like I shot up a flare!
bluesunslayer (11:25:37 PM): The police look up.
jerks inc (11:25:40 PM): I turn, "Hm?"
bluesunslayer (11:25:45 PM): The waitress points to you.
scottthesock (11:25:51 PM): HAHA
bluesunslayer (11:25:53 PM): "He's trying to steal those onion rings!"
jerks inc (11:26:00 PM): I blink. "What?"
jerks inc (11:26:15 PM): think OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!
bluesunslayer (11:26:41 PM): She storms up to you. "Those onion rings you are trying to hide under your arm. You didn't pay for them, or the plate they're on."
bluesunslayer (11:26:51 PM): A cop comes up. "There a problem here?"
jerks inc (11:27:08 PM): I look at the woman like she's crazy. "I'm not hiding anything! I'm holding them so as not to drop them!"
jerks inc (11:27:17 PM): I look angry. "What the hell kind of establishment is this?!"
bluesunslayer (11:27:17 PM): "Hell yeah, there is. You come in here and arrest my boss, all the while we're getting robbed!"
bluesunslayer (11:27:34 PM): "Sir, calm down." The cop gives you a shut the fuck up look.
jerks inc (11:27:43 PM): I shut the fuck up.
jerks inc (11:27:49 PM): "Fucking lousy service."
scottthesock (11:27:56 PM): lol
jerks inc (11:28:03 PM): Eli thinks, "Atleast I don't have to tip."
bluesunslayer (11:28:07 PM): "What do you mean calm down!? We're trying to run a business here and all you can seem to do is arrest my boss."
scottthesock (11:28:55 PM): Take another onion ring and get our Eli ;-)
bluesunslayer (11:28:59 PM): The cop glares a final warning at you. "Sir." He turns back to the waitress. "Ma'am, if you will please let me handle this."
bluesunslayer (11:29:24 PM): The cop turns back to you, and takes an onion ring off your plate. He eats it.
jerks inc (11:29:38 PM): I eat one also.
bluesunslayer (11:29:41 PM): "Now, sir, did you pay for these here onion rings?"
jerks inc (11:30:15 PM): "Not yet. I was trying to rubber neck and this.. service-impaired woman decided I'm a thief."
jerks inc (11:30:21 PM): I offer him another onion ring, casually.
bluesunslayer (11:30:27 PM): "Huh." He eats it.
jerks inc (11:30:29 PM): I also take one for myself.
bluesunslayer (11:30:43 PM): "'Cause that's funny. I sure thought I saw you pay for them."
jerks inc (11:30:49 PM): I look at her like she's crazy, standing next to the cop and putting the plate within his reach.
bluesunslayer (11:30:51 PM): The waitress goes into orbit. "What?!"
jerks inc (11:31:00 PM): "You know, you're likely right. Though these onion rings.."
jerks inc (11:31:12 PM): I eat another. "Are so good, and the service here so terrible, that I got confused."
scottthesock (11:31:26 PM): *dies*
bluesunslayer (11:31:43 PM): The officer nods sympathetically. "I can see how that'd happen." He eats the last onion ring.
jerks inc (11:31:52 PM): I put the plate down and sigh.
jerks inc (11:32:02 PM): "I think I should leave, officer."
bluesunslayer (11:32:04 PM): He claps his hand. "Well. I think were done here."
jerks inc (11:32:07 PM): "Before this gets out of hand."
bluesunslayer (11:32:15 PM): He tips his hat at the waitress. "Ma'am."
jerks inc (11:32:22 PM): I walk out, smirking.
bluesunslayer (11:32:24 PM): He walks off.
jerks inc (11:32:37 PM): Eli: God Among Men.
jerks inc (11:32:43 PM): But not waitresses.
bluesunslayer (11:32:46 PM): haha
scottthesock (11:33:09 PM): heehee
bluesunslayer (11:33:37 PM): Well, what next?
jerks inc (11:34:14 PM): I go looking for a shipping company, or a bulletin board offering rediculous amounts of money to do really stupid things, like shipping dung across space.
bluesunslayer (11:35:01 PM): You encounter a aged wino who offers to pay you three dead rats to clean his toenails.
jerks inc (11:35:02 PM): (ecause it pertains to Eli: http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1162437019920.jpg)
bluesunslayer (11:35:33 PM): (HA)
scottthesock (11:35:46 PM): Can John and invisible Mansi find Eli or they notice Wu is infatuated with the lady?
bluesunslayer (11:36:40 PM): Sure
bluesunslayer (11:36:50 PM): Mansi carries the box back to the ship.
bluesunslayer (11:36:56 PM): You decided to explore the town.
bluesunslayer (11:37:08 PM): You run into Eli.
bluesunslayer (11:37:20 PM): Who appears to be talking to an elderly wino, waving a dead rat
jerks inc (11:37:32 PM): "So you want me to make a flail out of it?"
jerks inc (11:37:47 PM): I shrug. "Lady, I don't know what you're talking about."
bluesunslayer (11:37:55 PM): ( <3 )
bluesunslayer (11:38:54 PM): She spits a wad of tobacco on your shoe and goes back into deep conversation with the rat.
scottthesock (11:39:09 PM): John looks confused but positions himself more towards the wino. "Captain lets get back and talk before I bite more than the head off some rats?"
jerks inc (11:41:03 PM): I stare at my shoes.
jerks inc (11:41:07 PM): I take the rat.
jerks inc (11:41:13 PM): I throw said rat onto the roof.
bluesunslayer (11:41:27 PM): Roll initiative.
jerks inc (11:42:05 PM): ooc That's allertness and agility, right?
bluesunslayer (11:42:34 PM): think so
OnlineHost (11:43:51 PM): jerks inc rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6 3
OnlineHost (11:44:00 PM): bluesunslayer rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5 6
jerks inc (11:44:36 PM): uh-oh
scottthesock (11:44:38 PM): John hands the wino a glass of something he got handed by an old chinese woman on the street but was affraid to drink in return.
bluesunslayer (11:45:25 PM): John cannot act unless he rolls initiative
bluesunslayer (11:45:38 PM): (it ditermines the order of action in a combat situation, Scott)
scottthesock (11:45:57 PM): Ah ok. let me do it.
bluesunslayer (11:46:44 PM): (whoa, hey, when did wolfe disappear?)
OnlineHost (11:46:52 PM): scottthesock rolled 1 6-sided die: 6
OnlineHost (11:46:56 PM): scottthesock rolled 1 4-sided die: 3
scottthesock (11:46:59 PM): 9
scottthesock (11:47:01 PM): whoo
bluesunslayer (11:47:11 PM): ok
bluesunslayer (11:47:16 PM): Wino goes first.
bluesunslayer (11:47:29 PM): she dives for Eli and tries to grapple him
OnlineHost (11:48:10 PM): bluesunslayer rolled 1 6-sided die: 4
OnlineHost (11:48:16 PM): bluesunslayer rolled 1 8-sided die: 5
bluesunslayer (11:48:34 PM): She's gottcha
jerks inc (11:48:46 PM): I scream, really loud. "RAPE! I'M BEING RAPED!"
bluesunslayer (11:48:48 PM): Scott and Eric, you both go on the same turn
jerks inc (11:49:01 PM): I then attempt to grapple her, that is, to referse the grapple.
jerks inc (11:49:10 PM): reverse*
bluesunslayer (11:49:21 PM): Roll agility plus strength
jerks inc (11:49:42 PM): Can I roll something + unarmed fighting?
bluesunslayer (11:49:46 PM): Nope
OnlineHost (11:50:13 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 6-sided die: 3
OnlineHost (11:50:17 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 8-sided die: 3
bluesunslayer (11:50:19 PM): to break out of a grapple, it's agility plus strenght
bluesunslayer (11:50:30 PM): you almost, but don't quite pry her off.
bluesunslayer (11:50:33 PM): Scott?
scottthesock (11:50:46 PM): John grabs her by the back of whatever is there and yanks up.
jerks inc (11:50:48 PM): To john: "IT'S THE UNDEAD! OH MY GOD!"
jerks inc (11:50:55 PM): Eli panicks!
bluesunslayer (11:51:00 PM): Roll double strength
scottthesock (11:51:10 PM): For John?
jerks inc (11:51:13 PM): (scratch Oh my god, and instead, put SWEET BUDDHA!)
bluesunslayer (11:51:13 PM): Yes
bluesunslayer (11:51:46 PM): The Wino's yelling at you. "YOU KILLED MY FLUFFY! YOU KILLED IT! YOU'S A MURDER!"
OnlineHost (11:51:53 PM): scottthesock rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5 1
scottthesock (11:51:59 PM): hmm
bluesunslayer (11:52:18 PM): She's dug in like a tick. You can't get her off.
bluesunslayer (11:52:30 PM): She bites Eli's ear, hard.
jerks inc (11:53:06 PM): I continue to scream things like RAPE! and THE UNDEAD ARE ATTACKING!
bluesunslayer (11:53:07 PM): somewhere down the street, you hear the sounds of what might be "Stuck in the Middle with You" playing
jerks inc (11:53:15 PM): HAHAHAHA
bluesunslayer (11:53:16 PM): A crowd is forming around you.
bluesunslayer (11:53:22 PM): Most of them are laughing at you.
scottthesock (11:53:25 PM): John grabs with both hands and yanks hoping Eli's ear is intact afterwards.
bluesunslayer (11:53:42 PM): roll double strenght again
OnlineHost (11:53:46 PM): scottthesock rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3 2
scottthesock (11:53:52 PM): DAMMITT
bluesunslayer (11:53:52 PM): Eric, your action?
jerks inc (11:53:56 PM): Break the grapple.
OnlineHost (11:54:02 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 8-sided die: 5
OnlineHost (11:54:08 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 6-sided die: 5
jerks inc (11:54:24 PM): I head butt her to do so, if neccisary.
bluesunslayer (11:54:31 PM): you pry her off and toss her to the ground, where she falls in an undignifed lump
bluesunslayer (11:54:38 PM): Your ear is bleeding like a bitch
bluesunslayer (11:54:44 PM): (one point lethal damage)
jerks inc (11:54:58 PM): "Jumping Buddha in a laundromat!"
jerks inc (11:55:20 PM): I hold my hand out with a grin, hoping someone will assume this was a street show and pay me.
jerks inc (11:55:25 PM): "tips appreciated!"
bluesunslayer (11:55:49 PM): The crowd laughs and departs.
bluesunslayer (11:55:54 PM): The wino cries.
scottthesock (11:55:58 PM): John does a "shave and a haircut" tap dance so as to not attact cops.
jerks inc (11:56:25 PM): I leave, but not before using the wino to wipe my boot.
scottthesock (11:56:59 PM): Then John gives her the cup he was carring hoping it doesn't kill her. He meant to pour it out.
scottthesock (11:57:53 PM): "fee samble fee samble," the lady kept screaming.
bluesunslayer (11:58:09 PM): what?
bluesunslayer (11:58:24 PM): Scott, you don't get to write for the winio
scottthesock (11:58:42 PM): No. That's the lady he took the cup from.
bluesunslayer (11:58:54 PM): Not her either
scottthesock (11:59:01 PM): They do it at the mall to get you to try the cajun stuff.
bluesunslayer (11:59:21 PM): I'm sure they do, but you're just responsible for John
scottthesock (11:59:41 PM): ok. scratch that. he hands her the sample cup though.
bluesunslayer (11:59:45 PM): ok
bluesunslayer (12:00:01 AM): The wino curls up into a fetal position and sobs pitifully.
bluesunslayer (12:00:39 AM): (When was it Wolfe slipped out of the game?)
scottthesock (12:01:04 AM): "Let's get the fuck out of her," John says to Eli.
scottthesock (12:01:09 AM): Here...
scottthesock (12:01:22 AM): They kissed I think.
scottthesock (12:01:33 AM): That was about it.
jerks inc (12:01:43 AM): Eli runs the hell away from the wino with John.
bluesunslayer (12:02:01 AM): (I know. He left without preamble and I didn't notice. I had other stuff to do with him. Oh well.)
bluesunslayer (12:02:05 AM): Ok.
bluesunslayer (12:02:15 AM): I guess we can call it a night here
bluesunslayer (12:03:07 AM): You guys go back to the ship. Mansi's there with the box.
bluesunslayer (12:03:15 AM): Lester and Wu are conspicuously absent.
jerks inc (12:03:17 AM): Awesome.
bluesunslayer (12:03:21 AM): We'll pick up there next time.
jerks inc (12:03:22 AM): And I beat up a wino and stole onion rings!
jerks inc (12:03:29 AM): That's fucking hawwtt secks.
bluesunslayer (12:03:43 AM): Your ear is bleeding profusly, though
scottthesock (12:03:48 AM): And John was a dumb ass weak girly man.
bluesunslayer (12:03:54 AM): She fucked your shit up
bluesunslayer (12:04:05 AM): Yeah
bluesunslayer (12:04:11 AM): That was your first combat experience
bluesunslayer (12:04:17 AM): and it was with a wino
bluesunslayer (12:04:20 AM): go Eli
jerks inc (12:04:38 AM): Haha
jerks inc (12:04:40 AM): I rule.
scottthesock (12:04:41 AM): Not good for john. I must pray to the chat roll gods.
bluesunslayer (12:04:54 AM): heh
scottthesock (12:05:06 AM): Where are my cherokee feathers?
bluesunslayer (12:05:18 AM): at least it wasn't your ear
bluesunslayer (12:05:41 AM): and at least now Eli can make up creative lies about why his ear is fucked up
scottthesock (12:05:50 AM): Eventually it will be. He best roll ever was upped by a wino... bleh.
scottthesock (12:06:00 AM): his best*
bluesunslayer (12:06:29 AM): try not to dwell on it
bluesunslayer (12:06:48 AM): if he had succeeded, it wouldn't have been nearly as funny
scottthesock (12:06:53 AM): hopefully life points are redeemable via PayPal.
scottthesock (12:08:03 AM): I know. An old woman wino getting the best of 2 paid merc types is pretty funny.
scottthesock (12:09:49 AM): I'm off for some sleep. Thanks for the cool time.