Monday, April 16, 2007

Hiatus

The semester is coming to an end, and schedules all around are going wonky. So, as of now I'm putting the game on haitus until we can figure out a new time of all of us to meet for the game. Please post the times you're available to play, if you're still interested in playing.

5 comments:

Aidan Doherty said...

My class schedule starting April 23:
Sunday night to Friday night: 8 to 10 PM your time.... Yes, yuck.

*I'll have a new schedule starting May 23, 2007, and while I hold a tentative schedule in my hands, I still have to add one more class come enrollment adjustment time. I don't know what this will do to that schedule, and so I'll wait until I have the definite one before posting, to minimize confusion.

Aidan Doherty said...

Final exam for my summer term is on the 17th, so I should be free between then and the 23rd of May for sure. It's not much, I know.

davey jones said...

i have class mon thru thurs night, and i'm typically out fri and sat night so sun still works for me. if everyone agrees on a different time, i'll see what i can do.

Display Name said...

Monday through Thursday nights would be the best. I could manage maybe if it were on Sunday night here and there but having it every Sunday night caused some strife.

Aidan Doherty said...

Ok, I have my new schedule now. I have Sunday nights, Thursday nights and Saturday nights your time free.