Monday, December 11, 2006

Schedule for 2007

The new year is at hand, and with it comes new semesters, and new schedules. Wednesday, as I understand it, might not be convenient for everyone next year, so I need everyone to post here and let me know what evenings are good for you.

For myself, I'm free every day other than Thursday. (And don't forget, this week's session is Thursday, not Wednesday.)

3 comments:

Aidan Doherty said...

All the times below are in EST for convenience. I'm assuming the same time difference as there is now.

School for me starts on the 8th of January.

Times that are good:

Saturday nights, same time as we have now.
Tuesday: 8:30 PM to 1:30 AM
Mondays and Wednesdays: anytime until 8:00 PM (I can wake up really early)

Class schedule: (for overall reference.

Sunday nights:
7:10 to 11:30 PM
1:30 to 3:50 AM

Monday nights:
8:40 to 9:40 PM
1:40 to 2:40 AM

Tuesday nights:
7:10 to 8:10 PM
1:30 to 3:50 AM

Wednesday nights:
8:40 to 9:40 PM
1:40 to 2:40 AM

Thursday nights:
7:10 to 11:30 PM
1:30 to 3:50 AM

Friday nights:
No classes, but teachers are fond of scheduling tests at this time (Saturday mornings my time); so this might be a little unreliable. I'll try to find out on the first days of school from my teachers if they plan on doing that at all. If they don't then I can open this one up too.

Aidan Doherty said...

You also have access to my Calendar on Google Calendars, if that helps any. I use it extensively, so anything that's on my schedule will be on there.

Emi Hobbit said...

As soon as I hear from the intern people, I'll give you my schedule.

Also hi. <3