Ok, guys. Weeks ago, I asked you to give me your schedules for the new year so I can work out a new meeting day and time for the game. So far, I have two schedules, one of which is mine. We're on hiatus for the holiday season, but we cannot come OFF hiatus until we have a meeting time. I can't come up with a meeting time unless you guys tell me when you can meet. Therefore, there will be no more sessions until you post your schedules. Q.E.D.
I still need schedules from:
Eric
Emi
Scott
And any of you new people that are thinking about joining the game. You know who you are.
4 comments:
Well, here are my best time slots:
Sunday evening-night,
Monday evening-night,
Tuesday late evening-night
unfortunately, my internship will be changing throughout the semester, but those are times I know for a fact I can be off.
Hey all, best time slots for me THIS month include:
1. Late Tuesday nights after 9:30pm
2. Wednesday
3. Thursday
4. Friday
My preference is Thursday nights just because I have no squad or Friday classes.
I already have squad planned for sundays and mondays this month but can change that next month if one of those nights is picked to RPG.
I might be dropping my morning class on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, depending on if they let me; that will leave Wednesday mornings open for me (meaning Tuesday nights for you people).
I should be able to let you know in a couple of days' time for sure.
Alright. I dropped that subject and I am free Tuesday nights (your time) from 7 to midnight.
I'm still in a bind over the computer situation though, but I think I should be able to use an internet cafe until I get my computer back. It would all depend on when we get off hiatus
Post a Comment