Mark your calendars. Pencil it in your day planners. Call your supervisor and tell them you have a standing appointment with your AA support group, parole officer, oncologist, or whatever lie you have to invent to be there every week. Your fellow players are going to depend on you to SHOW UP and BE ON TIME. I'm going to depend on you. And if I find out I can't depend on you and you didn't tell me in advance, I'm going to be explosively pissed off at you.
Our first meeting will be on January 21. Be there.
7 comments:
*salutes*aye aye, cap'n
Li, that's 8 AM my time on a Monday morning. I have a class at 9:20 AM. That's 8:20 for you guys.
Lav, as far as I can tell from the schedule you gave me, every time you're free, I'm in class, or if I'm not in class, I'm getting home so late we'd have about half an hour to RP.
I talked to people and to my professor and I figured out a way around it. The professor allowed me to take the lab sessions on Wednesday instead of Monday even though its too late to change it officially.
This means that I can make it. Yay. :)
You're kidding! Lav, you ROCK.
Why, thank you :)
Post a Comment