Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bad News and a Poll


This Sunday's Serenity session in canceled. I'm sorry for the short notice, but Eric cannot make this game due to circumstances outside his control, and there is no way to run this game productively without Eli. Rather than waste your time with a frivolous side quest I pulled out of my ass, we'll just continue this next week. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.


While you're enjoying your week off from Serenity, feel free to partake of some RPs. And while you're at it, I want your feedback on something. The Signal had a name, and FFSPT did as well for those of you that remember that far back. Should this campaign have a name as well, or should we keep calling it "The Serenity game"? If we want to give it a name, I need suggestions. Post them here.

11 comments:

Aidan Doherty said...

I vote for name, but I'll have to get back to you on my suggestion.

Aidan Doherty said...

What about "The Black"?

Emi Hobbit said...

i vote for a name as well...just need to think of one.

Aidan Doherty said...

What about "The Young and Perky Days of the B"?

Emi Hobbit said...

How about "Opersation Impending Doom III" ?

Emi Hobbit said...

erm, i mean "operation" not opersation. i fail

Li Madison said...

While perhaps an accurate assessment of most of their adventures, I'm not sure that last suggestion is keeping with the Firefly theme.

Aidan Doherty said...

Will "The Young and Perky Days of Ye Browncoats" fit?

Li Madison said...

You're not playing Browncoats.

Aidan Doherty said...

Good point.

Aidan Doherty said...

Li and I were throwing ideas around and she suggested "Soldiers of Misfortune."

SoMF. She mentioned that sounded like Smurfs and to me it sounds like an Indian delicacy that freshens your breath.

I think it's highly appropriate while satisfying my need to be amused. What do you guys think?