In the name of science, I'm going to try to split the difference. From now on, if the current plot permits, feel free to do Signal-type RPs in between game sessions. This way you can flesh out your characters at your leisure while still having bar brawls on Sunday.
For instance: The next game session will start when the crew gets to Persephone. You guys can RP out scenes that take place between them leaving Beaumonde and them arriving in Persephone, so long as you edit the scene and post it on Broadwave after. We'll try it for a couple of weeks and it it works out, we'll keep it. It not, it was worth a shot.
Feedback, questions or comments? Post them here.
2 comments:
This is a very good idea. It had entered my mind back when we first started playing and but then I thought that I should stick with the tabletop style for a while first.
But, yay! Now Lester and Mansi can make out properly.
o.O
Post a Comment