
There's been some... let's say renewed interest in The Signal. I had already been thinking about it for a while, and then some folks that shall go unnamed came to me with their own ideas, so I'm going to run it by you guys. I'm thinking of reopening The Signal on a very limited basis, with a revamped version of the crew of Ghost. So far we already have these people signed on:
Myself as Kaede
Emi as Fy
Wolfe as Jacob
Eric as Cooper Goddamn-Whedon Haliphax.
Lav as a yet-to-be-named mechanic.
Scott as a yet-to-be-named medic/doctor person.
Sky. Sort of, maybe.
Are any of the rest of you interested in getting in on this?
P.S. I should add that this is by invitation only. No one new will be added to the game unless I know them personally, or another player vouches for them.
14 comments:
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A COOPER G. PARTY CAUSE A COOPER G. PARTY DON'T STOP!
Of course! Now to come up with a character...
behold the power of the extended pause......
..............
i'm not looking below this post, but i wanted to say this:
<3
As it turns out, I never closed the signal at all, only gave it the silent treatment for several months.
Hey lav: they need medic or a mechanic. pick one.
^_^
Five words.
You can't stop The Signal.
Also: Sorry I didn't make the game. I woke up at midnight and nearly dashed my brains out with a lemon, but before you call kill me, know this:
There is a Cooper Journal brewing.
That is all.
If what you have left is a medic (and need a medic) I would like to participate.
Is that the choice left?
I'm going to assume "Apollo" = Scott. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're right about the medic. Captain, pilot, and mechanic are already taken, so we'll need a medic or a doctor. Catch me on AIM and we'll talk about options.
Yes. Apollo currently = Scott
I'm setting up a Blogger and haven't worked out kinks yet.
Can I also be added to Broadwave?
Tell me what e-mail address to use.
fluxfour -at- gmail -dot- com
Done and done.
Post a Comment