Session Summary: Eli studies the information on the disk that Isidor Chemelwitz had given Mansi and Runner and decides to take job involving the Clock of Long Now. In line with that, the crew goes to have their "uniforms" altered by the recommended tailor. While they're there, Mansi remembers that they forgot to lock the ship. Eli goes back and checks the ship from top to bottom twice but doesn't notice anything other than a peculiar smell. Meanwhile, Wu, who got laid, decides to go on a date after with the woman and her pickpocket children. Eli finds him and makes him abandon his picnic to get measured (and felt up).

Full transcript here.
1 comment:
bluesunslayer (7:31:12 PM): Let's get started
scottthesock (7:31:29 PM): Poor Wu's head.
scottthesock (7:31:42 PM): Actually he's with the whore at the moment.
bluesunslayer (7:31:46 PM): Yes
bluesunslayer (7:31:53 PM): It's the next morning.
jerks inc (7:32:16 PM): Eli grumbles about having rabies. "Gorram Wino.."
bluesunslayer (7:32:17 PM): A buzz sounds through the ship.
scottthesock (7:32:24 PM): She could just mention he's sleeping I guess while Eli goes ape shit.
jerks inc (7:32:29 PM): Haha
bluesunslayer (7:32:31 PM): There's someone at your hatch that wants in.
aodhnait fara (7:32:47 PM): Mansi, who's nearest, goes to the hatch.
jerks inc (7:32:51 PM): Eli, gun strapped, in nothing but underwear and a shirt from yesterday, goes to see who it is.
aodhnait fara (7:33:02 PM): What do they see?
jerks inc (7:33:02 PM): He is also wearing A sock.
bluesunslayer (7:33:04 PM): Through the window in the airlock, you see a short little man.
jerks inc (7:33:13 PM): What flavor is he?
bluesunslayer (7:33:16 PM): You don't recgonize him, but he seems familiar.
jerks inc (7:33:25 PM): Fucking lolipop guild.
aodhnait fara (7:33:28 PM): Mansi looks at Eli, "Do you know him?"
jerks inc (7:33:33 PM): Eli opens the hatch. "No."
jerks inc (7:33:40 PM): I stare at him. "Yes?"
aodhnait fara (7:33:48 PM): And he opens the hatch. Wonderful. Mansi rolls her eyes and stands behind Eli.
bluesunslayer (7:34:00 PM): The man is taken aback by your appearance.
jerks inc (7:34:09 PM): "Can I help you?"
bluesunslayer (7:34:23 PM): "Oh. Um... Hi. Are you Eli Weiss?"
jerks inc (7:34:34 PM): Eli thinks, Hah. My jangly bits are likely at his face height. "Yes I am."
bluesunslayer (7:34:46 PM): He's not that short.
jerks inc (7:34:53 PM): Ouch.
bluesunslayer (7:35:22 PM): "I'm Herman Clobb's. Jack Clobb's son. I'm told you were looking to talk to him."
jerks inc (7:35:35 PM): Who the hell is Jack Clobb?
bluesunslayer (7:35:35 PM): (Jack Clobbs--the guy you saw get arrested yesterday)
jerks inc (7:35:40 PM): Oh.
bluesunslayer (7:36:04 PM): "You had a run in with one of our waitresses at The Badger."
jerks inc (7:36:20 PM): "Yes, I am. Come in, I'll make myself decent. Have at my woman servent here." Elo gestures to Mansi as he scurries off to go get dressed.
jerks inc (7:36:29 PM): Eli*
aodhnait fara (7:36:32 PM): Mansi raises an eyebrow at Eli.
jerks inc (7:36:42 PM): Eli snickers as he dissappears into a hallway.
aodhnait fara (7:36:44 PM): Then glares at the man as if daring him to "have" at her.
bluesunslayer (7:36:47 PM): Herman takes off his hat, revealing a receeding hairline.
aodhnait fara (7:36:53 PM): She steps aside to let him in.
bluesunslayer (7:36:57 PM): He's the splitting image of his father.
bluesunslayer (7:37:09 PM): Cockney accent.
aodhnait fara (7:37:10 PM): (Does Mansi know about Eli's run-in?)
bluesunslayer (7:37:22 PM): I don't know. Did Eli tell her?
jerks inc (7:37:25 PM): Eli comes back, wearing a vest and a pair of pants. "Very sorry."
jerks inc (7:37:26 PM): No.
aodhnait fara (7:37:36 PM): "Run-in?" Mansi asks.
jerks inc (7:37:44 PM): Eli's been shut in his room, having been bitten by the wino, afraid he might turn into a Werewino.
jerks inc (7:38:13 PM): Eli waves it off. "Nothing, almost got arrested for onion rings. It was pretty gruesome. Lots of dead folk."
bluesunslayer (7:38:21 PM): Herman grips the hat in his hands. "Mind me asking what you wanted with my father?"
scottthesock (7:38:26 PM): (Ah the Wino that John and Eli both couldn't pick up.)
jerks inc (7:38:40 PM): "Buisness. Don't suppose you're in the family's affairs, are you?"
bluesunslayer (7:39:15 PM): "Actually, I'm looking for a crew for a job. The sort of crew that ain't keen on askin' too many questions."
bluesunslayer (7:39:52 PM): "Pop's gonna need some money for his lawyers, see, and the folks he was dealin' with are still chompin' for their cargo."
jerks inc (7:40:10 PM): "Right. Great. What's the job?"
bluesunslayer (7:40:24 PM): "Passenger freight."
jerks inc (7:40:30 PM): "What flavor passenger?"
bluesunslayer (7:40:37 PM): "Indentured."
jerks inc (7:40:52 PM): Eli suddenly looks angry. "The slave kind of indentured?"
bluesunslayer (7:40:54 PM): Lester appears behind you.
scottthesock (7:41:20 PM): *pooF*
WitchBoyWolf has entered the room.
bluesunslayer (7:41:36 PM): Herman barks a laugh. "Slavery's illegal. Everyone knows that. These people just got debts, is all, and little ways of repayin' it."
jerks inc (7:41:49 PM): Eli crosses his arms.
jerks inc (7:42:02 PM): "Where they going?"
bluesunslayer (7:42:22 PM): "The Rim. Teraformin' takes labor."
jerks inc (7:42:32 PM): Slave labor.
jerks inc (7:42:41 PM): Eli nods. "I need to confer with my crew."
jerks inc (7:42:52 PM): To herman Any of these folk got papers?
jerks inc (7:42:54 PM): " "*
bluesunslayer (7:42:58 PM): He spreads his hands in an expansive gesture. "Don't confer too long."
jerks inc (7:43:14 PM): "It'll be short." Eli says, with a bit of a grin.
bluesunslayer (7:43:26 PM): "Sure. A list of debts up to here." He indicates his shoulders.
jerks inc (7:43:26 PM): I wave Mansi and Lester in around me, football huddle style.
bluesunslayer (7:43:35 PM): Herman gives you your space.
aodhnait fara (7:43:38 PM): Mansi moves into the huddle.
jerks inc (7:43:54 PM): Eli motions for lester to join them.
aodhnait fara (7:43:58 PM): Words are not needed. Her face is quite expressive.
bluesunslayer (7:43:59 PM): He does so.
jerks inc (7:44:16 PM): Eli sighs, his way of expressing that he doesn't like the way this smells.
bluesunslayer (7:44:28 PM): Herman cleans the dirt from under his nails.
jerks inc (7:44:31 PM): He then Hmms. A sign that he's considering it, but wants to know if anyone else sees any holes in the idea.
aodhnait fara (7:44:38 PM): "Debts or not, this is inhuman," she says softly.
bluesunslayer (7:44:49 PM): "I don't book for no slave trade," says Lester.
jerks inc (7:45:06 PM): Eli scratches at his chin. "Good. We're all on the same page."
aodhnait fara (7:45:08 PM): "I ain't eatin' from trafficking humans."
bluesunslayer (7:45:20 PM): "It may be legal, but they're never gonna pay off those 'debts'."
jerks inc (7:45:45 PM): Eli nods. "I understand. I'm no supporter of it either. I know how the system works. Hell, when Me an' Wu met, we saved us a bunch of poor folk trying to make it off some rock."
aodhnait fara (7:46:05 PM): "You boys must have amnesia."
jerks inc (7:46:09 PM): "Lots of dead. Plenty of casualties. Wu was a madman, didn't have a sword so he used a shoe, and--"
jerks inc (7:46:14 PM): Eli cuts it short. "Nevermind."
bluesunslayer (7:46:28 PM): Lester doesn't seem to find that funny.
aodhnait fara (7:46:48 PM): "We said short," Mansi gestures.
aodhnait fara (7:46:53 PM): "Tell him."
jerks inc (7:47:03 PM): He turns. "No dice." he says again, the phrase slowly becoming his favorite. "I can't say that I much care to traffic in lives, Herman was it?"
jerks inc (7:47:46 PM): Eli shakes his head. "Legal or not, you and I both know the operation is not likely legit and I won't aid it."
bluesunslayer (7:47:47 PM): Herman nods, and returns his hat to his head. "Your call. Best of luck finding work."
bluesunslayer (7:47:53 PM): He heads off.
jerks inc (7:48:08 PM): "Thank you, kindly." Eli shuts the door behind the man.
bluesunslayer (7:48:17 PM): ok
aodhnait fara (7:48:17 PM): (What time of the day is it?)
bluesunslayer (7:48:20 PM): Morning
bluesunslayer (7:48:23 PM): Meanwhile with Wu
aodhnait fara (7:48:24 PM): ok
bluesunslayer (7:48:37 PM): I assume you're here, Wolfe.
bluesunslayer (7:48:53 PM): Hello?
jerks inc (7:49:01 PM): *face palms*
bluesunslayer (7:49:10 PM): Fine. Whatever.
WitchBoyWolf (7:49:10 PM): yep
bluesunslayer (7:49:13 PM): Ok.
WitchBoyWolf (7:49:15 PM): Reading
bluesunslayer (7:49:16 PM): Thank you for joining us.
WitchBoyWolf (7:49:23 PM): No problem
bluesunslayer (7:50:30 PM): It's morning. You wake up before Sayaka. You're in a small space, about the size of a walk-in closet.
bluesunslayer (7:50:32 PM): In fact, that may very well be where you are. You two are on a cot on the floor. Beside you, Sayaka still sleeps.
bluesunslayer (7:50:55 PM): It appears you got laid.
jerks inc (7:51:04 PM): Go Wu.
WitchBoyWolf (7:51:09 PM): and I MISSED it.
WitchBoyWolf (7:51:30 PM): ::grin::
WitchBoyWolf (7:51:34 PM): k. Anything else?
scottthesock (7:52:03 PM): You're still wearing women's underwear.
bluesunslayer (7:52:06 PM): It's dark, you're nekkid under the blanket, and the only light is from a crack in the door.
bluesunslayer (7:52:29 PM): What do you do?
WitchBoyWolf (7:52:59 PM): Wu smiles softly and rolls to spoon around the woman next to him.
bluesunslayer (7:53:24 PM): She mumurs a bit in her sleep but doesn't wake.
WitchBoyWolf (7:54:26 PM): He kisses her cheek then pulls away to aquire pants, though lack of clothing is good for what was done. Wu prefers to be clothed, at least from the waist down,.
WitchBoyWolf (7:54:39 PM): A bit of ruffling and rustling
bluesunslayer (7:54:44 PM): Your pants are in a crumpled heap on the floor
bluesunslayer (7:54:50 PM): You stub your toe on something.
bluesunslayer (7:55:06 PM): It's a bit squishy--not hard
WitchBoyWolf (7:55:22 PM): Silence. Wu shakes his foot, feeling for lifeforms.
bluesunslayer (7:56:03 PM): Your foot lands on a flat, rectangular leather object.
bluesunslayer (7:56:13 PM): It also brushes a dress.
WitchBoyWolf (7:57:45 PM): A smile. He shakes his head and pulls his pants on his body. He considers waking Sayaka He also considers his emiotional conflict about her.
WitchBoyWolf (7:59:22 PM): He slips back into the bed and slips his hand across her thigh then up her side. he wispers her name in her ear to see if she wakes.
bluesunslayer (8:00:10 PM): She blinks and then rolls over to face you.
bluesunslayer (8:00:20 PM): She rubs her face. "What time is it?"
WitchBoyWolf (8:00:22 PM): "Good morning"
WitchBoyWolf (8:00:42 PM): he grins, waiting to see what she sais to his answer.
bluesunslayer (8:00:54 PM): She smiles.
bluesunslayer (8:01:29 PM): "Zao an."
bluesunslayer (8:01:50 PM): (Chinese. Same thing.)
WitchBoyWolf (8:02:29 PM): "Time...." he shrugs, "dont know." Wu leans in to nuzzle her neck. "How are you this morning."
bluesunslayer (8:03:15 PM): She put her hands in your hair. "Off to a good start."
bluesunslayer (8:04:03 PM): Someone raps at the door. "Mom!"
WitchBoyWolf (8:04:14 PM): A smile spreads across his face. "Can she come in?
bluesunslayer (8:04:22 PM): Sayaka groans. "One minute."
bluesunslayer (8:04:38 PM): She gets up and slips into her dress.
bluesunslayer (8:05:19 PM): The person on the other side of the door doesn't wait. The door swings open.
WitchBoyWolf (8:05:21 PM): Wu rolls to his shirt and into it as well.
bluesunslayer (8:05:34 PM): You recognize the child in the doorway.
bluesunslayer (8:05:42 PM): She's the little brat that picked your pocket.
WitchBoyWolf (8:06:13 PM): "orning,slippery."
bluesunslayer (8:06:28 PM): Sayaka looks mortified.
WitchBoyWolf (8:07:37 PM): the smile on Wus face is almost goffy.
WitchBoyWolf (8:07:40 PM): goofy
bluesunslayer (8:07:42 PM): Nikki, the child looks back and forth between her mother and you. "What's he doing here?"
WitchBoyWolf (8:07:58 PM): "e at ease. The two of you."
WitchBoyWolf (8:08:02 PM): Be
WitchBoyWolf (8:08:57 PM): "So......do i get my wallet?"
bluesunslayer (8:09:03 PM): "Nikki, take care of your sister."
bluesunslayer (8:09:17 PM): The kid rolls her eyes and runs off.
bluesunslayer (8:09:46 PM): Sayaka produces your wallet from the folds of her dress.
bluesunslayer (8:10:00 PM): She hands it to you without meeting your gaze.
WitchBoyWolf (8:10:24 PM): I gently catch her hand.
bluesunslayer (8:10:56 PM): She doesn't pull away, but she doesn't look at you either
WitchBoyWolf (8:11:58 PM): I close the distance between us and nuzzle her neck again. "Problems Bao bei?"
bluesunslayer (8:13:32 PM): "I didn't know you when I took the wallet."
WitchBoyWolf (8:14:29 PM): "And?
bluesunslayer (8:15:14 PM): She shakes her head and pulls away. "I have to make breakfast."
WitchBoyWolf (8:16:01 PM): Wu nods. "I dont want to hinder the daily schedual.....do you want me to wait?"
bluesunslayer (8:16:33 PM): She looks confused.
WitchBoyWolf (8:17:26 PM): "So....we can talk?"
WitchBoyWolf (8:17:33 PM): "Or was I just business?"
bluesunslayer (8:18:21 PM): "Why aren't you angry with me?"
WitchBoyWolf (8:19:13 PM): "Why should there be reason too? You didnt know me...and business is business." He shrugged. "
WitchBoyWolf (8:19:38 PM): You know me now...I have my wallet....whats there to be angry about?
scottthesock (8:19:58 PM): (plus you've got that twisty twirl thing you do)
bluesunslayer (8:20:06 PM): She tries to decide what your angle is, and gives up. "We're having oatmeal." She gestures for you to follow.
bluesunslayer (8:20:15 PM): "Nikki, put another bowl out!"
WitchBoyWolf (8:20:17 PM): (And the Flying Duchman NEVER went better)
bluesunslayer (8:20:27 PM): haha
bluesunslayer (8:20:28 PM): Ok
bluesunslayer (8:20:36 PM): Enough boring the rest of the party
WitchBoyWolf (8:20:41 PM): Where is Jacobs leg full of spices when you need it?
bluesunslayer (8:20:48 PM): Back to Underdog.
bluesunslayer (8:20:52 PM): Herman just left.
jerks inc (8:21:02 PM): Eli sighs. "I got dressed for nothing."
aodhnait fara (8:21:14 PM): Mansi says, "Thankfully."
jerks inc (8:21:42 PM): Eli begins to take off his pants again, walking back to his room. "So what happened when you went back to that crazy woman's camp?"
jerks inc (8:21:49 PM): "You get the disc?"
aodhnait fara (8:22:03 PM): "Yes. It's in my bunk."
aodhnait fara (8:22:12 PM): "And please keep your pants on."
scottthesock (8:22:15 PM): (with John?)
scottthesock (8:22:29 PM): ( j/k )
bluesunslayer (8:22:30 PM): "What crazy woman's camp?"
jerks inc (8:22:32 PM): Eli switches his direction and heads for the cockpit. "Bring it to the cockpit."
aodhnait fara (8:22:38 PM): "What do you plan to do with the disk, Eli?"
jerks inc (8:22:41 PM): "Some woman wants us to steal a clock."
bluesunslayer (8:22:41 PM): Lester follows.
jerks inc (8:22:50 PM): "I plan to take a look at it."
bluesunslayer (8:22:50 PM): "A clock?"
jerks inc (8:23:00 PM): "A clock. A never ending powered clock."
aodhnait fara (8:23:01 PM): Mansi heads to the bunk to get the disk.
bluesunslayer (8:24:31 PM): "Ok."
bluesunslayer (8:24:49 PM): Lester goes off to get some coffee.
aodhnait fara (8:25:07 PM): Mansi enters the cockpit, and hands the disk to Eli.
aodhnait fara (8:25:27 PM): "Don't even think about taking the money if we're not doing the job."
jerks inc (8:25:45 PM): Eli waves his hands. "I can't remember what the hell it's called, it's some piece of sch. It's headed to the museum of Londinium."
jerks inc (8:26:04 PM): Eli looks at Mansi. "You just called me a thief in more or less words."
jerks inc (8:26:08 PM): "Ouch."
aodhnait fara (8:26:26 PM): Mansi looks at you strangely. "And what do you call what we do?"
aodhnait fara (8:26:34 PM): "Creative finding?"
jerks inc (8:26:35 PM): Eli takes the disc. "Though I hadn't thought of doing that. One has to wonder where your mind has been."
jerks inc (8:26:44 PM): Eli grins. "I've stolen nothing. Yet."
aodhnait fara (8:26:49 PM): "In the crazy woman's camp."
jerks inc (8:27:07 PM): "What the hell was her name again? Isidor? Isilda? Isabelle?"
jerks inc (8:27:15 PM): "Steve?"
aodhnait fara (8:27:17 PM): "Isidor. Isidor Chemelwitz."
jerks inc (8:27:22 PM): Eli slots the disc. "Her."
aodhnait fara (8:28:07 PM): Mansi stands over your shoulder, so she can see, too.
jerks inc (8:28:35 PM): So what's on the disc?
bluesunslayer (8:28:46 PM): A complete schematic for the ship.
bluesunslayer (8:29:00 PM): Along with security codes and a passenger manifest
jerks inc (8:29:24 PM): Being that it's likely the only thing he can do anything with alone, Eli looks at the passenger manifest.
jerks inc (8:29:26 PM): Any big names?
jerks inc (8:29:29 PM): Police?
jerks inc (8:29:36 PM): Security that could ruin his life foreverz, amen?
bluesunslayer (8:29:54 PM): roll intelligence plus knowledge
aodhnait fara (8:30:06 PM): Should I roll, too, since I'm looking?
bluesunslayer (8:30:13 PM): be my guest
jerks inc (8:30:30 PM): No knowledge.
jerks inc (8:30:32 PM): Flat int?
bluesunslayer (8:30:47 PM): yep
OnlineHost (8:30:47 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 6-sided die: 6
jerks inc (8:30:50 PM): WOO!
OnlineHost (8:30:59 PM): aodhnait fara rolled 1 6-sided die: 6
scottthesock (8:31:03 PM): damn
aodhnait fara (8:31:05 PM): awesome
jerks inc (8:31:07 PM): Now I'm not special..
bluesunslayer (8:31:10 PM): things don't go smooth
bluesunslayer (8:31:12 PM): roll again
jerks inc (8:31:13 PM): FUCK
jerks inc (8:31:14 PM): DAMNIT
OnlineHost (8:31:19 PM): jerks inc rolled 1 6-sided die: 1
OnlineHost (8:31:20 PM): aodhnait fara rolled 1 6-sided die: 1
jerks inc (8:31:21 PM): EPW:F'weobrgkpenrgnkprea
jerks inc (8:31:21 PM): brg
jerks inc (8:31:21 PM): beagheqra
jerks inc (8:31:21 PM): gb
OnlineHost (8:31:22 PM): You have been removed from the room for scrolling.
You have just entered room "doeselilikerats."
jerks inc (8:31:35 PM): Ouch.
jerks inc (8:31:38 PM): God hates us.
aodhnait fara (8:31:38 PM): Holy effin' crap
aodhnait fara (8:31:40 PM): yes
bluesunslayer (8:31:41 PM): I haven't pulled that card on you in weeks
bluesunslayer (8:31:43 PM): Don't be a baby
jerks inc (8:31:43 PM): Hehe
scottthesock (8:31:44 PM): damn
aodhnait fara (8:31:44 PM): yes
jerks inc (8:31:56 PM): Like I care. I'm mad at the dice, and the chat room booted me.
aodhnait fara (8:31:58 PM): but you pulled it JUST when the roll was good
aodhnait fara (8:32:01 PM): haha
bluesunslayer (8:32:02 PM): There's a lot of names on that list, and they all look the same to you
aodhnait fara (8:32:04 PM): We thought you left
jerks inc (8:32:09 PM): No.
aodhnait fara (8:32:15 PM): Well, I did, anyway
jerks inc (8:32:16 PM): AIM bitch slapped me for spamming.
aodhnait fara (8:32:16 PM): ah
scottthesock (8:32:22 PM): heh
jerks inc (8:32:26 PM): Anyway.
bluesunslayer (8:32:42 PM): hehe
jerks inc (8:32:47 PM): So.
jerks inc (8:32:49 PM): Eli's stupid.
bluesunslayer (8:32:52 PM): *hearts thing don't to smooth*
jerks inc (8:32:53 PM): Where's Lester?
bluesunslayer (8:33:05 PM): He just walked into the cockpit, mug of coffee in hand.
jerks inc (8:33:17 PM): Eli points to the shematics. "Any of this mean anything to you?"
bluesunslayer (8:33:49 PM): Lester looks at the schematics. "It's a cruise ship."
jerks inc (8:33:59 PM): "Ok. More than I knew."
bluesunslayer (8:34:01 PM): "Leviathan class."
aodhnait fara (8:34:33 PM): "Show him the names. Maybe something pops out at him."
jerks inc (8:34:37 PM): "Here's the thing. We need to get into their cargo hold and steal a clock that needs atmo. If it hits the black, it's garbage."
jerks inc (8:34:40 PM): "Machinal."
bluesunslayer (8:35:16 PM): Lester looks over the plans again. "You have the security codes?"
jerks inc (8:36:44 PM): "Yes. And uniforms, aparently."
bluesunslayer (8:36:59 PM): He's quiet, reading.
jerks inc (8:37:15 PM): Eli sighs. "I can't plan using any of this. It's not my forte. Think you can figure something?"
bluesunslayer (8:37:44 PM): "It's do-able."
aodhnait fara (8:38:06 PM): Mansi looks at Eli, triumph in her eyes. "I told you."
jerks inc (8:39:06 PM): Eli ignores Mansi. "I want as close to fool proof as possible. If we get caught, we may as well just open the seals on our vac suits and go for a stroll."
bluesunslayer (8:39:44 PM): "I can come up with something."
jerks inc (8:40:01 PM): Eli nods. "Good."
jerks inc (8:40:10 PM): Eli stands. "Lets go take a look at those uniforms."
bluesunslayer (8:41:00 PM): They're in the cargo bay, still in the crate.
jerks inc (8:41:11 PM): I go there.
jerks inc (8:41:15 PM): Open said crate.
bluesunslayer (8:41:25 PM): There's uniforms.
aodhnait fara (8:41:26 PM): Mansi turns to Lester, "Need help brainstorming?"
jerks inc (8:41:29 PM): And take a look at what we've got, size, name tags if applicable.
bluesunslayer (8:41:39 PM): Lester shrugs noncomittally.
scottthesock (8:41:54 PM): John walks in with a coffee pot, no mug.
aodhnait fara (8:42:30 PM): Mansi takes the chair and quietly goes over the schematics.
bluesunslayer (8:42:31 PM): There's four uniforms, all roughly your size, with room for alteration.
bluesunslayer (8:42:43 PM): There's also a card for a local tailor
bluesunslayer (8:43:09 PM): There's four fake nametags, and four fake IDs.
jerks inc (8:43:51 PM): (Ugh, be right back, Mein Kommandants have returned and there's nothing but bitching._
bluesunslayer (8:44:04 PM): Ok
bluesunslayer (8:44:13 PM): Then I'll take this chance to switch back over to Wu
WitchBoyWolf (8:44:25 PM): Hup ::salutes:
bluesunslayer (8:44:37 PM): You, along with Sayaka, Nikki, and the short cute kid have oatmeal.
WitchBoyWolf (8:44:54 PM): Mood of the Meal?
bluesunslayer (8:45:08 PM): Nikki does not like you.
bluesunslayer (8:45:42 PM): The little girl, Siri, thinks you are the single most fascinating person in the universe.
bluesunslayer (8:45:51 PM): This angers Nikki more.
bluesunslayer (8:46:18 PM): Sayaka is awkward, a little weirded out you're so calm.
bluesunslayer (8:46:27 PM): She's waiting for the other shoe to drop.
WitchBoyWolf (8:46:47 PM): There is no shoe.......these are not the droids you're looking for.....
bluesunslayer (8:46:48 PM): The food is only marginally better than protein.
bluesunslayer (8:46:57 PM): She doesn't know that.
WitchBoyWolf (8:47:08 PM): ...joke...
bluesunslayer (8:47:15 PM): For all she knows, you're waiting until the kids are gone to beat the shit out of her.
WitchBoyWolf (8:48:03 PM): anything else?
bluesunslayer (8:48:22 PM): That's about it.
WitchBoyWolf (8:48:48 PM): Cool.
bluesunslayer (8:49:07 PM): Nikki eats in record time, puts her bowl away and walks out the door.
bluesunslayer (8:49:19 PM): Sayaka rubs her forehead.
WitchBoyWolf (8:49:28 PM): I entertain the littlest one while it eats.
bluesunslayer (8:50:01 PM): "Eating" is a relative term. Of the food smeared on her face, some of it might have made it into her mouth.
jerks inc (8:50:25 PM): (back)
WitchBoyWolf (8:50:48 PM): Perfect. Wu eats right along with the munchkin and cleans up afterwards.
bluesunslayer (8:50:59 PM): Sayaka watches you, silent.
WitchBoyWolf (8:52:18 PM): Where does the smallest go after food?
bluesunslayer (8:52:45 PM): She totters off into a corner to a couple of plastic dinosaurs.
WitchBoyWolf (8:53:26 PM): Wu turns to Sayaka with a small content smile on his face. "What time do you go out to work most days?"
bluesunslayer (8:53:53 PM): "Things usually don't pick up until dusk. Why?"
WitchBoyWolf (8:54:31 PM): He shrugs slightly. "Just interested to see if it is the same here as it was at home"
WitchBoyWolf (8:54:39 PM): Wu watches the smallest for a few moments
bluesunslayer (8:54:56 PM): Sayaka goes to the kitchen to clean up.
WitchBoyWolf (8:55:37 PM): Your court, your ball, your planet, your life...you decide what we do Bao Bei..." Wu is still, waiting to see what she says.
bluesunslayer (8:56:01 PM): "You want to spend the day with me?"
WitchBoyWolf (8:57:17 PM): A larger smile spreads across his face. The comm hasnt gone off for him, so he really has no responsobilities as of now. "I would greatly enjoy that." He stands smoothly and crosses to her to wrap his arms around her
bluesunslayer (8:57:56 PM): She turns to Siri. "Do you want to go to the park."
bluesunslayer (8:58:04 PM): Siri furiously nods her assent.
bluesunslayer (8:58:19 PM): "We could go to the park," she says to you.
WitchBoyWolf (8:59:19 PM): Wu holds his hands wide. "I am game for anything. Really." He waves for Siri to come over to him.
bluesunslayer (9:00:34 PM): The girl runs up to you.
WitchBoyWolf (9:01:33 PM): Wu grins and pulls her up into his lap. "Ahhh...sunshine must be getting heavier these days..." he fake groans the whole time.
bluesunslayer (9:02:05 PM): Siri giggles.
bluesunslayer (9:02:17 PM): You go to the park and have a wonderful time.
bluesunslayer (9:02:24 PM): Meanwhile on Underdog.
bluesunslayer (9:02:49 PM): There's uniforms in the crate, four of them.
jerks inc (9:02:58 PM): Eli takes one out.
jerks inc (9:03:02 PM): Holds it against himself.
bluesunslayer (9:03:05 PM): Fake IDs, fake names, and fake name tags
bluesunslayer (9:03:17 PM): It could stand to be taken in a bit, but you can get in.
jerks inc (9:03:39 PM): "Me, you, runner, lester."
jerks inc (9:03:51 PM): "Wu at the helm."
jerks inc (9:03:59 PM): "Assuming that works with whatever lester comes up with."
jerks inc (9:04:11 PM): "We get in, we get the thing, we get out."
bluesunslayer (9:04:11 PM): "I'm not going."
jerks inc (9:04:16 PM): Eli sighs.
aodhnait fara (9:04:17 PM): (El, who're you talking to?)
jerks inc (9:04:22 PM): Mansi.
aodhnait fara (9:04:30 PM): She's at the cockpit.
jerks inc (9:04:37 PM): then lester.
jerks inc (9:04:44 PM): Eli thinks.
jerks inc (9:04:58 PM): "Can three people do this?"
jerks inc (9:05:02 PM): He asks lester.
jerks inc (9:05:09 PM): "As far as you know."
bluesunslayer (9:05:12 PM): He shrugs. "It's possible."
bluesunslayer (9:05:30 PM): "Either way, if things do go wrong, you might have to shoot your way out, and I'm not a mercenary."
jerks inc (9:05:51 PM): Eli nods. "I wish I could take the same stance."
scottthesock (9:06:27 PM): "We should upgrade our armor with the advance," notes John as he takes a chug of coffee.
jerks inc (9:07:02 PM): Eli puts the uniforms back in the crate and leaves them off to the side. "If your armor needs upgrading for what we're about to do, we ain't doin' it. How's that?"
scottthesock (9:07:42 PM): (huh, nathan was on lost)
bluesunslayer (9:08:03 PM): (DON'T TELL ME THESE THINGS)
aodhnait fara (9:08:18 PM): (yes, please shush about the spoilers)
bluesunslayer (9:08:28 PM): (This place right here is a Lost, Battlestar, and Heroes free zone.)
WitchBoyWolf (9:08:32 PM): ......i SO dont have TV)
scottthesock (9:08:42 PM): "Just being safe," says John.
bluesunslayer (9:08:46 PM): (Unless you want Runner to suffer a catastrophic los s of stats)
jerks inc (9:09:02 PM): (Last episode of lost is tonight.)
bluesunslayer (9:09:27 PM): "You're going to have to have those tailored if you even hope to pass yourselfs off as legit."
scottthesock (9:09:39 PM): (no. it's not a spoiler he was going to be on it)
jerks inc (9:09:39 PM): Eli nods. "And none of us know a damn thing."
bluesunslayer (9:10:09 PM): (Scott. I. Do. Not. Want. To. KNOW)
jerks inc (9:10:36 PM): (she'll kill you, dude. I saw her do it once.)
jerks inc (9:10:52 PM): (We were in a bar and some dude was like "DUDE HIRO! TIME SHIFT! SWORD!" and then he had no head.)
scottthesock (9:10:52 PM): (k. I was just being a fanboy)
WitchBoyWolf (9:11:06 PM): (ytwas crazy...blood....entrails became extrails....it was horrible)
jerks inc (9:11:16 PM): (And Li was like WATAAAAAAAA! and shit. It happend. Now back to the game.)
jerks inc (9:11:29 PM): Eli decides to head out into town in search of a tailor with a tight lip.
jerks inc (9:11:39 PM): And search for Wu.
bluesunslayer (9:12:03 PM): There was a card for a local tailor in the box with the uniforms if you recall
aodhnait fara (9:12:18 PM): (afk a sec)
bluesunslayer (9:12:19 PM): Lester goes with you.
bluesunslayer (9:12:48 PM): (Mansi and Runner might want to come too, if they want their uniforms to fit.)
jerks inc (9:13:06 PM): Eli shouts. "GOING SHOPPING!" and waits for everyone to assemble.
bluesunslayer (9:13:15 PM): "You don't like this job," Lester says to Eli, sotto voce.
jerks inc (9:13:26 PM): Eli grunts. "No."
bluesunslayer (9:13:30 PM): "Then why take it?"
jerks inc (9:13:46 PM): "Because the crew thinks we can do it, and my reasons for not are my crew."
aodhnait fara (9:13:58 PM): Mansi comes down to the cockpit. "Can I buy shoes?"
scottthesock (9:14:01 PM): "I'm due for some mid-morning exercise but ok," says John.
jerks inc (9:14:05 PM): "If they're going to do it, I'm going to do my damndest to-"
jerks inc (9:14:10 PM): Eli stops talking when Mansi comes into view.
jerks inc (9:14:21 PM): "No shoes."
WitchBoyWolf (9:14:41 PM): (burn....stone cold burn)
aodhnait fara (9:14:48 PM): *from the cockpit (sorry)
aodhnait fara (9:15:07 PM): Mansi smiles sweetly at Eli/
scottthesock (9:15:11 PM): John shrugs. "We don't have to do it. If you think that disk won't help, fuck it."
aodhnait fara (9:16:18 PM): "Wasn't your take on it yesterday," Mansi tells John
scottthesock (9:17:12 PM): "We needed the disk to know," he says before gulping coffee.
aodhnait fara (9:18:45 PM): "So, shopping?"
bluesunslayer (9:19:17 PM): (Eric will be back shortly)
scottthesock (9:19:24 PM): "I'm always up for shopping," John says agreeing with her.
jerks inc (9:19:35 PM): (I'm back. Though I just killed my TV remote.)
bluesunslayer (9:19:45 PM): "You should take those." Lester indicates the uniforms.
scottthesock (9:20:09 PM): "The smell of the gun oil in the stores... it does something to me." John says with a smile.
jerks inc (9:20:12 PM): "Do not tell anyone what these are, don't tell the tailor, don't answer any questions, don't give any information."
jerks inc (9:20:23 PM): "No loose ends."
jerks inc (9:20:53 PM): Eli takes the crate.
jerks inc (9:21:34 PM): It's not marked is it?
bluesunslayer (9:21:36 PM): The tailor indicated on the card is about a block away from Isidor's place.
aodhnait fara (9:21:36 PM): "Yes, sir." Mansi clicks her heels and follows Eli.
bluesunslayer (9:21:45 PM): Nope. It's just a crate.
bluesunslayer (9:22:01 PM): A bit bulky and awkward, thoug.
jerks inc (9:22:03 PM): Alright, I take it and head out.
bluesunslayer (9:22:06 PM): You do have a mule, you know.
scottthesock (9:22:16 PM): John finishes the rest of the coffee, wipes his mouth with his arm and follows.
jerks inc (9:22:16 PM): "It's not been de uglified yet."
jerks inc (9:22:29 PM): I didn't mean for that in quotes.
jerks inc (9:22:44 PM): Eli makes a mental note to buy spraypaint.
bluesunslayer (9:22:44 PM): What do you think Lester was doing for the five days you were in space?
jerks inc (9:22:52 PM): Did he deuglify it?
jerks inc (9:22:59 PM): Well then shit! Eli takes the mule.
bluesunslayer (9:23:11 PM): The hub caps are gone and the message across teh back was painted over with a streak of black
bluesunslayer (9:23:17 PM): It looks ugly, but not stupid.
jerks inc (9:23:22 PM): Good enough.
WitchBoyWolf (9:23:32 PM): cause deuglified matters....look at the ship)
jerks inc (9:23:38 PM): HEY.
jerks inc (9:23:43 PM): You say nothing about my ship.
jerks inc (9:23:50 PM): The mule is a bitch mobile with buddhas.
bluesunslayer (9:23:52 PM): It seats two
jerks inc (9:23:54 PM): The ship is a godsend.
jerks inc (9:23:59 PM): I motion for Mansi to join me.
bluesunslayer (9:24:03 PM): Although the cargo section is large enough for people to sit on.
jerks inc (9:24:06 PM): Runner can live up to his name.
scottthesock (9:24:13 PM): HA
jerks inc (9:24:13 PM): Even with the box?
aodhnait fara (9:24:14 PM): Haha
scottthesock (9:24:24 PM): He can sit on the box.
jerks inc (9:24:33 PM): "Pile on, kids."
bluesunslayer (9:24:35 PM): Hell, in Firefly, the mule seated one but they crammed four people on it at a time.
aodhnait fara (9:24:54 PM): Mansi takes her seat.
WitchBoyWolf (9:25:03 PM): and cargo.....jaynestown)
bluesunslayer (9:25:05 PM): Lester climbs onto the cargo area and sits on the box.
WitchBoyWolf (9:25:07 PM): shovels too)
bluesunslayer (9:25:10 PM): yep
bluesunslayer (9:25:19 PM): and this mule is bigger. so you can fit.
jerks inc (9:25:20 PM): "Runner."
jerks inc (9:25:24 PM): "Yip yip."
scottthesock (9:25:25 PM): John hops on the back.
jerks inc (9:25:40 PM): Eli puts the mule in neutral and revs the engine a few times.
scottthesock (9:25:41 PM): (The back tires flatten some.)
jerks inc (9:25:44 PM): "Just kidding."
jerks inc (9:26:04 PM): Eli takes them out slowly, keeping a steady speed. He hands the card to Mansi. "We're going here."
jerks inc (9:26:23 PM): I stop near one of those electronic direction GPS things.
aodhnait fara (9:26:29 PM): Mansi looks at the card. "Let me guess. Isidor recommended?"
jerks inc (9:26:43 PM): "It's almost like she wants us to complete the task."
bluesunslayer (9:27:11 PM): As mentioned earlier, the tailor is a block away from Isidor's bar-theatre.
jerks inc (9:27:31 PM): We go.
jerks inc (9:27:36 PM): With Gusto!
bluesunslayer (9:29:20 PM): As you park your mule outside the tailor, you notice that it buts up next to a really pretty garden-park.
WitchBoyWolf (9:29:35 PM): (oh no)
jerks inc (9:29:50 PM): I habitually press the talk button on Comms and call Wu's name, much in the fashion someone might call a pup.
aodhnait fara (9:30:11 PM): (fun)
WitchBoyWolf (9:30:31 PM): (whore....captain. Captain....whore)
bluesunslayer (9:30:42 PM): As you do that, you hear your own voice in the distance.
aodhnait fara (9:30:48 PM): Mansi gets down from the mule. What does the tailor's building look like?
bluesunslayer (9:30:54 PM): It's coming from a cluster of people not far from you, in the park.
bluesunslayer (9:31:04 PM): It's a brick brownstone.
bluesunslayer (9:31:06 PM): Tasteful.
jerks inc (9:31:21 PM): Eli nods to Mansi. "Get started. No details. I'll be right back."
bluesunslayer (9:31:32 PM): A wooden sign declares it to be Menocchio's Talior Shop
jerks inc (9:31:55 PM): Eli approaches the group of people, singing something into his mic. (Think Johnny Cash, God'll cut 'em down.)
bluesunslayer (9:32:26 PM): It's Wu, a pretty Asian woman, and a cute child that looks like the woman.
aodhnait fara (9:32:41 PM): Mansi motions to Runner to get the crate
bluesunslayer (9:32:42 PM): Wu, you notice that Eli is coming up on you.
jerks inc (9:32:47 PM): Eli doesn't go towards them.
bluesunslayer (9:32:54 PM): Ok
bluesunslayer (9:32:57 PM): Nevermind.
jerks inc (9:32:58 PM): He stops, turns his back and calls Wu's name quietly over the comm.
bluesunslayer (9:33:01 PM): Wu, you don't see shit.
scottthesock (9:33:11 PM): John hefts the crate and military presses it a few times while carrying it.
WitchBoyWolf (9:33:43 PM): Wu and Sayaka are swinging the girl between them as they stroll through the park.
bluesunslayer (9:33:59 PM): Wu, you notice that your pocket is talking to you.
bluesunslayer (9:34:04 PM): It sounds a lot like Eli.
bluesunslayer (9:34:20 PM): (Mansi, Runner, with you in a moment)
aodhnait fara (9:34:35 PM): ok
WitchBoyWolf (9:34:46 PM): Whipping it out with his free hand Wu continues to walk, swinging the young girl as he talks into the comm "Aye Cap?"
jerks inc (9:35:12 PM): "I'm behind you about thirty paces."
jerks inc (9:35:28 PM): "When were you fixing to tell me you had a wife and kids?"
WitchBoyWolf (9:35:52 PM): Wu smiles and looks over to see Sayaka's reaction to this
aodhnait fara (9:36:06 PM): (smiles? haha)
bluesunslayer (9:36:08 PM): "Who's that?"
bluesunslayer (9:36:13 PM): She says.
bluesunslayer (9:36:34 PM): Sayaka looks back, trying to see who's on the comm.
WitchBoyWolf (9:36:40 PM): "My captain. He is just back there pretending to be stealthy. Forgive him...he thinks he is sneaky"
jerks inc (9:36:52 PM): Does Eli hear this?
aodhnait fara (9:36:53 PM): ouch
WitchBoyWolf (9:36:58 PM): Comm was on.
bluesunslayer (9:37:01 PM): Sayaka spots him and waves.
jerks inc (9:37:24 PM): Eli waves. "Watch your mouth, I'll take the top of your brain pan off, you talk like that much more."
jerks inc (9:37:34 PM): "We're getting some stuff tailored."
jerks inc (9:37:41 PM): "When we're done I need you back at the ship.
aodhnait fara (9:37:48 PM): ("We need your sexy body.")
jerks inc (9:37:49 PM): Eli lets go of the comm and walks to the building.
WitchBoyWolf (9:37:49 PM): "Mansi talk you into shoes again?"
aodhnait fara (9:37:54 PM): (HEE!)
jerks inc (9:37:59 PM): Eli stops.
WitchBoyWolf (9:38:08 PM): Wu smiles.
WitchBoyWolf (9:38:11 PM): Big Smile
jerks inc (9:38:16 PM): He turns to look at Wu over the distance. "Do I look like I got laid?"
WitchBoyWolf (9:38:24 PM): Eli can see it from where he is its so big "Do I?"
aodhnait fara (9:38:26 PM): (haha)
jerks inc (9:38:31 PM): Eli pauses.
bluesunslayer (9:38:44 PM): OWNED
jerks inc (9:39:06 PM): He drops the comm from his mouth and heads for the building.
WitchBoyWolf (9:39:41 PM): Wu smiles and lets go of Siri's hand, kisses her cheek then pulls a backflip into the grass off to the side laughing.
scottthesock (9:40:22 PM): (can Wu roll if he bust his ass or not? :-) )
bluesunslayer (9:40:22 PM): Ok
bluesunslayer (9:40:25 PM): haha
bluesunslayer (9:40:29 PM): Fair enough
WitchBoyWolf (9:40:31 PM): Kung Fu.
WitchBoyWolf (9:40:36 PM): FTW
bluesunslayer (9:40:39 PM): Roll alertness plus athletics.
WitchBoyWolf (9:40:47 PM): oh crap...
bluesunslayer (9:40:57 PM): l'm sorry
bluesunslayer (9:41:03 PM): Agility plus athletics
aodhnait fara (9:41:03 PM): you asked to roll :P
scottthesock (9:41:03 PM): Or would that be a kung fu move?
bluesunslayer (9:41:26 PM): a back flip?
bluesunslayer (9:41:28 PM): I doubt it
WitchBoyWolf (9:41:52 PM): please?
jerks inc (9:42:03 PM): Roll it and stop being a sissy!
jerks inc (9:42:05 PM): You sissy!
bluesunslayer (9:42:12 PM): Can you justify that Kung Fu includes backflips?
WitchBoyWolf (9:42:25 PM): right noiw
WitchBoyWolf (9:42:27 PM): no
bluesunslayer (9:42:34 PM): then athletics it is
OnlineHost (9:42:51 PM): WitchBoyWolf rolled 1 12-sided die: 7
bluesunslayer (9:42:53 PM): There's always plot points
jerks inc (9:43:01 PM): Kung fu is actually a defensive martial art with focus on hand and arm movement.
OnlineHost (9:43:04 PM): WitchBoyWolf rolled 1 6-sided die: 2
WitchBoyWolf (9:43:07 PM): 9
scottthesock (9:43:28 PM): Busting his ass will just make her laugh so don't worry.
bluesunslayer (9:43:45 PM): You you flip, but don't land well, and stumble onto your side.
bluesunslayer (9:43:52 PM): Siri claps.
bluesunslayer (9:43:57 PM): "Oh my god, are you ok?"
jerks inc (9:44:06 PM): Eli laughs over the comm for a few seconds.
bluesunslayer (9:44:10 PM): Sayaka crouches beside you.
jerks inc (9:44:14 PM): Then dissappears into the building.
bluesunslayer (9:44:21 PM): And makes an obscene gesture at Eli
bluesunslayer (9:44:52 PM): Inside the building, there's a grizzled old man with raffia skin.
bluesunslayer (9:44:59 PM): "May I help you?"
WitchBoyWolf (9:45:03 PM): In between bouts of laughter Wu nods "I just got my captain....with an awesome comeback....I am great. He pulls them both down to the grass with him.
WitchBoyWolf (9:45:14 PM): (fadeout)
jerks inc (9:45:20 PM): "We need some clothing fitted."
WitchBoyWolf (9:45:30 PM): from wu and Sayaka I meant)
aodhnait fara (9:45:37 PM): (Didn't Mansi and RUnner already go ahead?)
bluesunslayer (9:45:38 PM): He looks you over. "All of you?"
bluesunslayer (9:45:46 PM): (go with it)
aodhnait fara (9:45:51 PM): (ok)
scottthesock (9:46:49 PM): John presses the box a few more times and sets it down.
jerks inc (9:47:05 PM): Eli nods. "And one other."
jerks inc (9:47:13 PM): "He's outside, making kissy faces."
aodhnait fara (9:47:33 PM): Mansi looks interested, "Wu? With who?"
scottthesock (9:47:47 PM): John raises a somewhat jealous eyebrow.
bluesunslayer (9:48:01 PM): The tailor takes this in stride. "That's fine. I can only measure you one at a time."
bluesunslayer (9:48:12 PM): "What garments am I alterting?"
aodhnait fara (9:48:31 PM): Mansi pushes John off, and opens the box.
jerks inc (9:48:49 PM): Eli opens a crate. "We lost our uniforms. We need these tailored to ourselves, but we need it kept confidential or they'll fire us."
jerks inc (9:49:19 PM): "So before we get started, I need this kept quiet. I have kids to feed."
jerks inc (9:49:31 PM): By kids he means runner.
jerks inc (9:49:36 PM): And himself.
jerks inc (9:49:41 PM): They're plural.
scottthesock (9:49:54 PM): Eli's kids smoke.
jerks inc (9:50:15 PM): Eli's kids are smokes.
WitchBoyWolf (9:50:24 PM): and wU
jerks inc (9:50:30 PM): Anyway.
jerks inc (9:51:00 PM): (Dems won in VA)
bluesunslayer (9:51:12 PM): The Tailor looks at the garments. "I understand. And Ms. Chemelwitz wanted me to assure you that the alterations would be on her."
jerks inc (9:51:28 PM): Eli nods. "Good. Kids to feed."
WitchBoyWolf (9:51:32 PM): (double owned....can Eli get a break!>!>)
jerks inc (9:51:36 PM): He goes first.
jerks inc (9:51:47 PM): (He's only owned if he aknowledges being owned.)
bluesunslayer (9:51:58 PM): The tailor measures you in about ten minutes.
aodhnait fara (9:52:02 PM): "I think that's unnecessary now, Eli."
jerks inc (9:52:26 PM): Eli snerts. "Since when are you not keen on my sarcasm?"
aodhnait fara (9:53:08 PM): "That was sarcasm?"
jerks inc (9:53:15 PM): "Yes."
aodhnait fara (9:53:19 PM): "Oh."
aodhnait fara (9:53:30 PM): She turns to Lester, "That was sarcasm?"
bluesunslayer (9:54:16 PM): "With the captain, I've given up trying to decide."
scottthesock (9:54:17 PM): John looks confused. "Flemelwhiz?"
bluesunslayer (9:54:35 PM): "Mostly I ignore him and hope he goes away," he adds to Mansi, quietly.
aodhnait fara (9:55:02 PM): Mansi raises an amused eyebrow, and suppresses a grin.
jerks inc (9:55:05 PM): Eli nods. "I need a new crew. You guys stay put, I'm going to go shopping for new crew."
jerks inc (9:55:19 PM): "One that will listen."
jerks inc (9:55:30 PM): He thinks, stroking his chin. "Woshipping me would be good, too."
scottthesock (9:56:06 PM): "But Dad," John says with a fake tear.
aodhnait fara (9:56:14 PM): "Sure. In the meantime, we'll take the ship."
WitchBoyWolf (9:56:18 PM): (like Wu used to....before he got laid)
aodhnait fara (9:56:19 PM): Mansi stops.
aodhnait fara (9:56:23 PM): "Did we lock the ship?"
scottthesock (9:56:53 PM): "Did you leave your curling iron on?" ask John.
bluesunslayer (9:57:20 PM): (No.)
bluesunslayer (9:57:24 PM): (You forgot.)
scottthesock (9:57:45 PM): (surely someone would've)
aodhnait fara (9:57:47 PM): Mansi ignores John. She turns to Eli, "We forgot to lock the ship."
bluesunslayer (9:57:53 PM): (No one said so.)
aodhnait fara (9:58:01 PM): "Keys," she asks.
jerks inc (9:58:03 PM): "I'll go back."
jerks inc (9:58:10 PM): Does Eli have the keys?
bluesunslayer (9:58:12 PM): The tailor turns to Eli. "I'm done with you."
aodhnait fara (9:58:13 PM): "...Or you can go."
jerks inc (9:58:16 PM): Or whatever you lock a ship with?
bluesunslayer (9:58:18 PM): "Who's next?"
bluesunslayer (9:58:27 PM): Your fingerprint.
aodhnait fara (9:58:31 PM): "John, have him measure you."
jerks inc (9:58:31 PM): Good enough.
jerks inc (9:58:40 PM): Eli hops on the mule.
bluesunslayer (9:58:41 PM): The tailor starts work on John.
bluesunslayer (9:58:48 PM): It takes you ten minutes to get back to the ship.
bluesunslayer (9:59:03 PM): The hatch hangs open.
jerks inc (9:59:11 PM): FUCK.
scottthesock (9:59:14 PM): John looks confused at the man taking measurements.
jerks inc (9:59:20 PM): I draw my gun and go inside, cautiously.
bluesunslayer (9:59:29 PM): Nothing looks disturbed
jerks inc (9:59:38 PM): I close the door behind me and lock it.
jerks inc (9:59:43 PM): I inspect the ship.
jerks inc (9:59:46 PM): Top to bottom, every room.
jerks inc (9:59:52 PM): Gun drawn the entire time.
bluesunslayer (10:00:01 PM): Roll alertness plus perception
aodhnait fara (10:00:01 PM): Meanwhile, Mansi worries.
OnlineHost (10:00:29 PM): jerks inc rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4 3
jerks inc (10:00:34 PM): 7
bluesunslayer (10:00:43 PM): Nothing seems out of place.
jerks inc (10:00:50 PM): I check again.
WitchBoyWolf (10:00:58 PM): paranoia
jerks inc (10:01:01 PM): I comm mansi. "Checked the ship, don't see anything."
jerks inc (10:01:03 PM): "Checking again."
bluesunslayer (10:01:09 PM): roll again
OnlineHost (10:01:14 PM): jerks inc rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5 4
jerks inc (10:01:16 PM): 9
aodhnait fara (10:01:20 PM): Mansi comms back. "Be careful."
bluesunslayer (10:01:25 PM): Nothing seems out of place
bluesunslayer (10:01:43 PM): You notice a peculiar smell, though.
jerks inc (10:01:48 PM): I leave.
jerks inc (10:01:53 PM): Oh?
jerks inc (10:01:56 PM): What sort of smell.
bluesunslayer (10:02:01 PM): Funny
WitchBoyWolf (10:02:07 PM): follow it!
WitchBoyWolf (10:02:11 PM): GO MAN GO
jerks inc (10:02:11 PM): Funny ha ha or funny a racoon shit in my bed?
bluesunslayer (10:02:12 PM): Like body odor
aodhnait fara (10:02:18 PM): ew.
jerks inc (10:02:20 PM): Can I follow it?
bluesunslayer (10:02:24 PM): Like John after he's worked out
bluesunslayer (10:02:41 PM): Nope. Can't pin it down
bluesunslayer (10:02:46 PM): Just a general funny smell.
bluesunslayer (10:02:52 PM): You might be going crazy
jerks inc (10:02:59 PM): I check the ship again.
jerks inc (10:03:08 PM): But before I do.
jerks inc (10:03:10 PM): I open the door.
jerks inc (10:03:14 PM): And I shut it.
jerks inc (10:03:18 PM): Lock it.
bluesunslayer (10:03:20 PM): ok
jerks inc (10:03:23 PM): And go a third time, quietly.
bluesunslayer (10:03:28 PM): This is the last time I will let you roll.
jerks inc (10:03:35 PM): No proble,.
OnlineHost (10:03:46 PM): jerks inc rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4 3
jerks inc (10:03:48 PM): 7
jerks inc (10:03:53 PM): Nothing is out of place.
jerks inc (10:03:55 PM): Gotcha.
bluesunslayer (10:04:04 PM): It's like you're physic.
aodhnait fara (10:04:09 PM): Mansi comms again. "Anything?"
jerks inc (10:04:10 PM): I leave and lock the door.
jerks inc (10:04:12 PM): "Nothing."
aodhnait fara (10:04:34 PM): (Does the Underog have smuggling hatches like Serenity?)
aodhnait fara (10:04:41 PM): *Underdog
bluesunslayer (10:04:46 PM): Naturally.
aodhnait fara (10:04:57 PM): "Even the hiding places?"
WitchBoyWolf (10:05:00 PM): where else would we put the ganja?
jerks inc (10:05:18 PM): "I checked the ship. All of it. Thrice."
aodhnait fara (10:05:21 PM): (We have ganja on the ship??)
bluesunslayer (10:05:39 PM): Ok, by the time you've gotten back, John and Mansi were measured.
bluesunslayer (10:05:51 PM): The llittle old guy is in back, modifying your uniforms.
jerks inc (10:06:33 PM): Has Wu been measured?
jerks inc (10:06:39 PM): I ask Mansi.
aodhnait fara (10:06:43 PM): You told Wu to go back to the ship
bluesunslayer (10:06:46 PM): No
aodhnait fara (10:06:52 PM): "Wu hasn't been here."
WitchBoyWolf (10:06:58 PM): he is like ninja
bluesunslayer (10:07:06 PM): Wu is still in the park, giggling with the whore
WitchBoyWolf (10:07:14 PM): hey....
jerks inc (10:07:16 PM): "Wu."
WitchBoyWolf (10:07:29 PM): she isnt a whore right this second....actively anyways.
WitchBoyWolf (10:07:55 PM): Wu pulls out the Comm, Sayaka and Siri lay around him, listening. "Cap?"
bluesunslayer (10:07:58 PM): She's a whore in the same way Wu is a pilot, even if he's not flying the ship
jerks inc (10:08:08 PM): "Duty calls."
WitchBoyWolf (10:08:19 PM): Clack comes over the comm as
WitchBoyWolf (10:08:36 PM): Wu slamms the comm into his head, but it also sounds EXACLTY like it would if he had tossed it away
jerks inc (10:09:08 PM): Eli says, calmly, "Either you respond or I come out there and ruin your picknic."
scottthesock (10:09:15 PM): (Get her number dude.)
scottthesock (10:09:27 PM): (before dad grounds you)
jerks inc (10:09:34 PM): (hahaha)
WitchBoyWolf (10:10:25 PM): Wu looks at Sayayka. "I gotta go do my job." Wu leans over and kisses her cheek, and then the top of Siri's head. "Do....you want to keep in contact?" His face is unreadable...
WitchBoyWolf (10:10:36 PM): While she thinks he picks up the comm. "Coming cap."
jerks inc (10:10:56 PM): "Good man."
bluesunslayer (10:11:00 PM): She nods. "I'd like that."
jerks inc (10:11:04 PM): Eli puts down his comm, satisfied.
WitchBoyWolf (10:11:47 PM): Wu smiles and pulls her up into a good long kiss, most likely to giggles of the girl. "Underdog. Lee Wu. Pilot." He grins. Easy to remember right?"
bluesunslayer (10:12:03 PM): "Shide."
bluesunslayer (10:12:06 PM): She grins.
jerks inc (10:12:35 PM): Eli taps his foot and checks his watch like he's got some place to be.
jerks inc (10:12:40 PM): He raises a brow at Mansi.
jerks inc (10:12:45 PM): "I owe you dinner, don't I?"
jerks inc (10:12:58 PM): "Remind me to take you out to it when it conveniently delays Wu, please."
WitchBoyWolf (10:13:02 PM): He smiles, a genuine one. "Have a good day atg work." He looks down at Siri. "Be good little one" He smiles but has to leave. He blows another kiss as he joggs off towards the tailor shop.
aodhnait fara (10:13:07 PM): Mansi stares at Eli.
jerks inc (10:13:15 PM): Eli grins.
aodhnait fara (10:13:26 PM): "You want to use me to get back at your pilot?"
jerks inc (10:13:40 PM): "No."
jerks inc (10:13:51 PM): "I want to use the opertunity to enjoy myself to delay my pilot."
WitchBoyWolf (10:13:53 PM): Wu steps in. "Of course he does. Its his way"
bluesunslayer (10:13:59 PM): "I think he's just jealous there's competition for Wu's affections," says Lester.
aodhnait fara (10:14:00 PM): "Where do I fit in?"
jerks inc (10:14:03 PM): "You just happen to be an unwilling accomplice-- Hi." Eli says to Wu.
aodhnait fara (10:14:18 PM): "It better be a good dinner."
jerks inc (10:14:23 PM): Eli grins at Wu. "You don't call, you don't check in.."
WitchBoyWolf (10:14:27 PM): He turns, evil smile on his face. Well?"
jerks inc (10:14:28 PM): "It's like when we met all over again."
WitchBoyWolf (10:14:36 PM): "DO I?"
jerks inc (10:14:47 PM): I straighten Wu's shirt. "Go get measured before I beat you."
aodhnait fara (10:15:03 PM): Mansi looks at Lester, "Maybe we should leave them alone."
WitchBoyWolf (10:15:04 PM): Grins and follows the old mans instructions.
scottthesock (10:15:04 PM): John smiles at Wu, "DUDE."
jerks inc (10:15:06 PM): I pat Wu on the back, trying not to let anyone else notice.
aodhnait fara (10:15:25 PM): Does Mansi notice?
bluesunslayer (10:15:46 PM): Yes
bluesunslayer (10:15:49 PM): Yes you do
WitchBoyWolf (10:15:50 PM): HA
aodhnait fara (10:15:54 PM): hee
scottthesock (10:15:58 PM): Roll "open eyeballs"
bluesunslayer (10:15:58 PM): The old guy comes out and starts measuring Wu.
WitchBoyWolf (10:16:08 PM): carfeul with the inseam...
aodhnait fara (10:16:10 PM): Mansi sidles up to Eli. "You're jealous."
jerks inc (10:17:04 PM): "Of?"
aodhnait fara (10:17:40 PM): "The person he was making kissy faces at." Mansi grins at him
jerks inc (10:17:58 PM): Eli chuckles. "I have you to nag me. I don't need more."
aodhnait fara (10:18:16 PM): Mansi's eyebrow shot up, "Nag?"
jerks inc (10:18:39 PM): Eli raises an eyebrow. "I'm kidding. My god you're not on par today."
bluesunslayer (10:18:44 PM): Lester produces a book from his pocket and starts to read.
bluesunslayer (10:19:56 PM): Ok
scottthesock (10:19:59 PM): John waits, looking for things to play with... and seeing if Mansi ever turns around for a second.
aodhnait fara (10:20:06 PM): Mansi shrugs. "PMS"
jerks inc (10:20:43 PM): Eli sighs. "Honestly, sometimes, I'd like to forget you're a woman."
aodhnait fara (10:21:03 PM): "But then I wouldn't do the nagging you enjoy so much."
jerks inc (10:21:12 PM): Eli throws up his hands.
jerks inc (10:21:25 PM): "A canundrum."
aodhnait fara (10:21:26 PM): Mansi smirks at him. PMS could be fun.
WitchBoyWolf (10:21:31 PM): Wu jumps "Woah Grandpa..."
scottthesock (10:21:54 PM): "He's good with the balls,
jerks inc (10:21:54 PM): El leans over and whispers to Mansi. "You get pregnant and I swear there will be an accident."
jerks inc (10:22:00 PM): Eli*
scottthesock (10:22:01 PM): " notes John.
bluesunslayer (10:22:15 PM): THe tailor ignores you.
jerks inc (10:22:29 PM): He finishes. "I may fall down stairs, possibly just accidentally drown in the shower.."
jerks inc (10:22:40 PM): "But I'm telling you. An accident."
aodhnait fara (10:23:22 PM): Mansi frowns, "You'll hurt yourself if I get pregnant?"
aodhnait fara (10:23:39 PM): "Doesn't the threat go, 'You get pregnant and I'll hurt you?'"?
jerks inc (10:23:57 PM): Eli shakes his head. "First you call me a thief, now a baby killer?"
aodhnait fara (10:24:13 PM): "I'm just trying to get the sense of you, is all."
jerks inc (10:24:14 PM): He grins at Mansi. "My lord, have your thoughts of me gone down so far so fast?"
jerks inc (10:24:20 PM): "Like a hookers panties."
aodhnait fara (10:24:33 PM): "You make it so easy."
jerks inc (10:24:42 PM): Eli shrugs. "Part of being a hooker."
scottthesock (10:24:42 PM): John decides to go stand outside the door and watch people. He tries not to learn about people pregnant.
aodhnait fara (10:24:54 PM): Mansi winks at Eli.
bluesunslayer (10:25:03 PM): Just get a room already
jerks inc (10:25:09 PM): Eli pretends not to notice.
aodhnait fara (10:25:18 PM): "So tell me, this hurting yourself wouldn't be a consequence of the child being yours, would it?"
aodhnait fara (10:25:21 PM): (:P)
jerks inc (10:25:27 PM): Eli sweeps Mansi off her feet and takes her fast, takes her hard.
jerks inc (10:25:30 PM): 'Cause she's pretty.
WitchBoyWolf (10:25:32 PM): We done?" Wu looks down at The old man.
aodhnait fara (10:25:34 PM): hahaha
jerks inc (10:25:34 PM): I can kill you with my brain.
jerks inc (10:25:42 PM): [insert recognizable quote here]
aodhnait fara (10:26:02 PM): This must be what going mad feels like.
jerks inc (10:26:14 PM): That or bizzaro Week.
WitchBoyWolf (10:26:14 PM): Hun Dahn....
jerks inc (10:26:21 PM): Eli waits for the old man to finish.
bluesunslayer (10:26:32 PM): "We're done." The tailor dismisses Wu and goes back to work on the uniforms.
jerks inc (10:26:44 PM): "When can I expect to pick them up?"
bluesunslayer (10:26:54 PM): "Three hours."
jerks inc (10:27:01 PM): "See you in three hours."
jerks inc (10:27:08 PM): Eli heads outside.
bluesunslayer (10:27:11 PM): Alright
WitchBoyWolf (10:27:12 PM): Wu starts to run off and find Sayaka for a little better goodbye
scottthesock (10:27:14 PM): "Dammit" says John.
aodhnait fara (10:27:21 PM): Mansi follows and says, "Lunch in town?"
bluesunslayer (10:27:24 PM): I think I'm going to call this session for the evenign.
jerks inc (10:27:30 PM): "Sounds good."
Post a Comment